[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (26 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Gerd, I fucking love your name. Always makes me smile :D

In Norway, a lot of elderly women are called Gerd. It's one of those names that's had their heyday in the past, sort of like Olga and Esther.

I always picture you with a soft, white, fluffy perm.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

In Norway, a lot of elderly women are called Gerd. It's one of those names that's had their heyday in the past, sort of like Olga and Esther.

Thanks :D . Elderly woman that is new , still much better than when they told me that Gerd means monkey in arab :sergio:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

cecil

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Thanks :D . Elderly woman that is new , still much better than when they told me that Gerd means monkey in arab :sergio:
Lol!!! I would have never thought of it that way if you didn't mention it hahahaha it's precisely how monkey is pronounced in the gulf countries. If it feels better, in the levant and north african countries they say E'erd not Gerd I think :lol: :ghey: :snoop:

Anyway FORZAAAAA JUVEEEE :flag1: I would love a goal from Vidal our sexy player!!! :heart:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Mirko will start most probably.Yes!Thats right pair with Fuerte Apache.They understand each other.Mark my words again.Either one or both of them will score.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I'm sure any Arab you meet will tell you that :lol:
That is how i learned about it , the first time i went to the dorm in college i presented myself to a guy and as soon as i said my name he started laughing like a mad man while we were shaking hands , i was like "What the fuck is he laughing at ?" :( . I was starting to get angry until he told me that my name meant monkey in arab :sergio: . He pratically continued to laugh for like half an hour :D

Lol!!! I would have never thought of it that way if you didn't mention it hahahaha it's precisely how monkey is pronounced in the gulf countries. If it feels better, in the levant and north african countries they say E'erd not Gerd I think :lol: :ghey: :snoop:

Anyway FORZAAAAA JUVEEEE :flag1: I would love a goal from Vidal our sexy player!!! :heart:
Thanks , but it sucks anyway :lol: . I mean to any arab i get presented too , It's like i am saying : "Hi ! I'm monkey nice to meet you "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)