[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (14 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
I cannot wait for us to destroy this vile, disgusting and evil organisation. Piss all over their little resurgence in their own $#@!hole of a stadium. Mazzarri is going to cry and MoRATti 's teeth are going to become more yellow.

It's always fun playing these turds, our players almost always fire up for the occasion. Tevez to score a double.

Trentuno scudetti bastardi!!!

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
My man :tup:

Observation:Isla worked his a*s off this week! I read Spain's manager said Isla gave them a very hard time down that flank! Conte HAS to give this guy a chance we might get the 2010/2011 Isla back!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I watched both your games mate, and obviously Juve have been the strongest and most impressive side in the Serie A so far, Tevez has already clicked with Vidal, Vucinic and Pogba, and you guys are playing some pretty neat football. Juve are the team to beat, and I feel Inter have more to prove, will be more fired up, and with a new manager and a different approach in addition to the game being played in front of their fans, for me gives them the upper edge. I just can't see them losing this game.
Look more to see more.Only post Calciopolli years when Juve was destroyed and Milan were also weak their dominance before their fans(Inter fan what a joke both for a club and for a fan)was real.Before that and last years ,never.Even with Mourinho they have problem to beat us hard on their own turf.Just see the results.Okay they will be fired up,so what.They are on every game against us.Just see boldhead idiot Caambiasso tackle on Giovinco last game in last minute. Wont be easy game and add Mazzari usual crying before and after the match.I repeat just concentration and determination and no problem for us.I repeat this on my last 5 threads I would love to see Tevez-Mirko partnership in this game if it is possible.Definitely they will score.And I think Barza will play hopefully.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Are you fucking kidding me ? :lol: Who the fuck made this ? So you wanna tell me a goalkeeper (handanovic) travelled a distance of 5 km ? And that pirlo travelled less than 2 km ? :lol:
Seriously do these guys even think about what they are writing ?

- - - Updated - - -

ok maybe i am getting something wrong here , how the heck did alvarez and pereira ran respectively 20 and 25 km while playing a total of 0 minutes ?

- - - Updated - - -

Checked online , belfodil entered the field in the 90th minute and according to these statistics he ran 2.2 km in 3 min :lol: . That should be a new world record :lol:
They're travelling km's. :lol:

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)