[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (27 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I cannot wait for us to destroy this vile, disgusting and evil organisation. Piss all over their little resurgence in their own shithole of a stadium. Mazzarri is going to cry and MoRATti 's teeth are going to become more yellow.

It's always fun playing these turds, our players almost always fire up for the occasion. Tevez to score a double.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Um Juve have started well also and their players are also happy. Dont see the point in those two points
:lol:

Juventus have started the season even more strong. Sampdoria & Lazio > Genoa & Catania.

Our players have much more to be happy about than them.

Conte is better than Mazzarri.

Inter are our bitter rivals as well.

Their only advantage is being at home.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not underestimating Inter, they'll be tough. But Juventus are still the favourites for the match.
I watched both your games mate, and obviously Juve have been the strongest and most impressive side in the Serie A so far, Tevez has already clicked with Vidal, Vucinic and Pogba, and you guys are playing some pretty neat football. Juve are the team to beat, and I feel Inter have more to prove, will be more fired up, and with a new manager and a different approach in addition to the game being played in front of their fans, for me gives them the upper edge. I just can't see them losing this game.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I cannot wait for us to destroy this vile, disgusting and evil organisation. Piss all over their little resurgence in their own shithole of a stadium. Mazzarri is going to cry and MoRATti 's teeth are going to become more yellow.

It's always fun playing these turds, our players almost always fire up for the occasion. Tevez to score a double.
:touched:

+ rep

- - - Updated - - -

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bianconero_Aus again.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I watched both your games mate, and obviously Juve have been the strongest and most impressive side in the Serie A so far, Tevez has already clicked with Vidal, Vucinic and Pogba, and you guys are playing some pretty neat football. Juve are the team to beat, and I feel Inter have more to prove, will be more fired up, and with a new manager and a different approach in addition to the game being played in front of their fans, for me gives them the upper edge. I just can't see them losing this game.
Fair enough.

I guess we'll see in a few days. :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm watching this with my interista friend and a neutral to sit between us. First time since I met the dude that we're doing this - there will be blood.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i am working saturday :sergio:
I hear you bro. I got so pissed when I saw the game changed to saturday but oh well.

But let me tell you one thing, ill be rocking that Sopcast so hardcore that ill not work for shid.

Not one second will be wasted on work that saturday. So better prepare the best sopcast streams possibles because not one single office bandwith will be shared that day.

Fuk inter

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Because we are basically playing against Napoli from last season only with a much worse team thats why we will win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)