[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (9 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Why are you back here? Isn't this forum full of impolite and bullies according to you just before you left? Or are you not welcome at Akhmedios forums anymore? Really pathetic whatever reason brought you back.
You haven't changed a bit. I have no idea what that forum is (at least not by the name). I spend a little time on VS. I finally had more time to spend on here, so I came back. Satisfied? ;)

Also, almost every forum has a few of those. You get used to it.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #163
    You haven't changed a bit. I have no idea what that forum is (at least not by the name). I spend a little time on VS. I finally had more time to spend on here, so I came back. Satisfied? ;)

Also, almost every forum has a few of those. You get used to it.
    Why would I change? I have always been satisfied the way I am but never satisfied with your presence. I hope that you leave again sooner than later. Send my regards to Akhmedios and don't play stupid, you know damn well who I am talking about. Buhbye

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Buffon > Handanovic

Barzagli > Campagnaro
    Bonucci > Ranocchia
    Chiellini > Jesus

Licht > Jonathan
    Asamoah > Nagatomo
    Pirlo > Kovacic
    Vidal > Cambiasso
    Pogba > Guarin

Tevez > Palacio/Ricky
    Llorente > Icardi/Belfodil

Conte > Mazzarri

JUVE > inter

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    Buffon > Handanovic

Barzagli > Campagnaro
    Bonucci > Ranocchia
    Chiellini > Jesus

Licht > Jonathan
    Asamoah > Nagatomo
    Pirlo > Kovacic
    Vidal > Cambiasso
    Pogba > Guarin

Tevez > Palacio/Ricky

Conte > Mazzarri

JUVE > inter
    Not yet in my opinion. Guarin's main problem is his attitude and lack of discipline, he will shoot from 30 metres if he feels like it, leaving the entire team in danger of getting counter-attacked. But I think Conte would be able to make a worse copy of Vidal out of him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Buffon > Handanovic

Barzagli > Campagnaro
    Bonucci > Ranocchia
    Chiellini > Jesus

Licht > Jonathan
    Asamoah > Nagatomo
    Pirlo > Kovacic
    Vidal > Cambiasso
    Pogba > Guarin

Tevez > Palacio/Ricky

Conte > Mazzarri

JUVE > inter
    So we should be able to beat them comfortably then. :)
    As for Pogba-Guarin it's no brainer. Pogba even now is better player, not to mention his enormous potential. I'm glad we passed on Guarin few years ago.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    I'm not comparing their potential. If Pogba continues to improve the way he did until now, Guarin won't be good enough to shine Pogba's shoes by the end of January, that is obvious. But for know, I don't think Pogba is THAT much ahead of Guarin. It's not even fair comparing them, Guarin was managed by a fucking amateur Stramaccioni, who knows what he would have done to Pogba if he would have gotten his hands on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)