[SERIE A] Cagliari - Juventus (21st September, 2008) (18 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is why squad depth is so important.
Last year if we played without Camoranesi, Zanetti, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Grygera/Zebina and 45 minutes without Buffon we'd have probably lost the match.

No reason to be so disappointed. This was almost our B team and even our A team players were bad (Sissoko, most of all).
That's the way to win a scudetto. Keep all your players fresh till the end of the season and winning 3 points in those matches where the best players are being rested/injured.

And Amauri.....what a player !!
It's hard (impossible) to find another player with such quick feet, such technique, so strong on the ground and unstoppable in the air.
We owe him 6 of the 7 points we won so far. If he played in Florence instead of Trez/Del Piero, we could've had 9 out of 9 today.

Apr 15, 2006
This is why squad depth is so important.
Last year if we played without Camoranesi, Zanetti, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Grygera/Zebina and 45 minutes without Buffon we'd have probably lost the match.

No reason to be so disappointed. This was almost our B team and even our A team players were bad (Sissoko, most of all).
That's the way to win a scudetto. Keep all your players fresh till the end of the season and winning 3 points in those matches where the best players are being rested/injured.

And Amauri.....what a player !!
It's hard (impossible) to find another player with such quick feet, such technique, so strong on the ground and unstoppable in the air.
We owe him 6 of the 7 points we won so far. If he played in Florence instead of Trez/Del Piero, we could've had 9 out of 9 today.
oh, and just imagine, if we hadnt signed Amauri, then we'd still have Palladino in his place!

Mar 28, 2007
look guys.. from this match(or other any match) we can tell that our management is a bunch of ass who doesnt know football..... if CR are the only one that are so faithful to molinaro.... den wad about for our management? can't they fucking see how awful he is as a footballer? =/ and he doesnt even have the right to play for juve... as for gio... the management and CR are freaking chasing him out of the team.... oh well... that prove that mourinho was right.. CR is old and cant win anything... sorry guys, but i have to be str8 forward.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
alright this is my first ever rating...hope u guys dont kill me or tease me.

Buffon 8.0 - made a good save and was solid even when he has abit of an injury, only negative side is he miskicked a backpass which ended up as a corner for cagliari

Brazzo 6.0 - bad in 1st half, gave alot of chances to the oppopnents, gd in second half to save his ass.

Chiellini 7.0 - good as usual

melberg 7.0 fine for his age.

Molinaro 1.0 - alright it is hard to talk about his mistake because i will need at least 1 million words for it. so lets talk about his positive. he made a good cross for amauri to head towards the goal. thats all

Marchiono 6.5 - His control is very good and is hardworking. He has some flair too...his downside is that he is abit selfish at times today and he lost some balls.

Nedved 6.0 - Not the usual nedved due to playing too much, fuck ranieri

Sissoko 5.0 - He is playing like the usual Tiago today due to his fatigue, fuck ranieri

Marchisio 6.5 - was superb at winning balls and commiting fouls. i like his aggression, but he lost some balls too.

Amauri 8.0 - really dominating the defenders today. he has flair, great strenght, superb aerial ability. and of course, his goal today is really well taken. but somehow he remind me abit of zlatan in his early days in juve, i dam hope this is not true.

Iaquinta 6.5 - worked hard as usual, good lay off for amauri to score. but he himself had some bad misses today. if this is a acrobatic competition, i wuld have given him an 8.5. but its nice to see so much bicycle kicks in one game haha.

Manninger 8.5 - saved us twice and was solid. thank god we bought this back-up......if chimenti was on, we wuld not be celebrating the win now.

Tiago 7.0 - omg, he did not make any crucial mistakes today other than committing the foul in the dying minutes and his passing was neat too. i hope he will get better and better till he is in his vintage form.

De Ceglie 7.5 - wow he sure can dribble and is really good offensively, maybe he ca be the next zambrotta? haha

Ranieri 3.0 - His starting selection is already a big mistake. Sissoko and nedved are all humans and the position requires them to run p and down the field countless times. Yet, this wankerman decided to play them in 3 consecutive games without rest and expect them to play well. shame on you, ranieri, i think u r close to becoming the next ramond domenich. i can only give him 3 points because he did 3 sensible things, bring on Manninger, subbed buffon out, and won the game. well winning the game wasnt because of him haha...

GIOVINCO 10.0 - for staying calm and not killing ranieri on the spot

do feedback thanks!
Your ratings are too high, and saying fuck ranieri after everything doesn't help. Your reasoning is okay, though.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Luckily it was only Cagliari, otherwise all the balls Sissoko, Marchisio and Molinaro gave away would have cost us.

That was Momo's worst game in a Juve jersey. He didn't close down space as ferociously as he usually does, and his passing was horrible. Marchisio wasn't as bad, but his decision making was poor, opting to make an ambitious pass in all the wrong instances. Molinaro, well, to be expected. Not good enough for Juventus.

Amauri, Marchionni, Mellberg and Chiellini were the only players who did their job well. Nedved didn't contribute anything noteworthy to our attacking buildup (I felt the same vs Zenit as well, despite some of u congratulating his "work rate"), and Iaquinta is capable of better (btw, on an unrelated note, y does he take our FK's? They have no technique and always miss).

Anyways, a win is a win, but we should really be winning these games more comfortably.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Here are the official Esteban ratings:

Buffy 6.5
Manny 6.5
Sali 6
Mellbz 6.5
Chiello 6.5
Moli 4.5
Neddy 5.5
SiSUCKo 4
Marchisio 6
Marchionni 6.5
Iaqy 5
Amauri 7.5

edit: De Ceglie 6.5
Tiago 6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)