[SERIE A] Cagliari - Juventus (21st September, 2008) (4 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think the Beijing Olympics had a profound effect on Iaquinta...he seems to have forgotten how to stand on his feet and shoot normally...its all pirouettes, back flips and dives now

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Buffon 6.5 Reactive
(Manninger 6.5 Responsive)
Salihamidzic 6.5 Resurgent
Mellberg 6.5 Solid
Chiellini 6.5 Strong
Molinaro 5 Unwatchable
Sissoko 5 Unconcentrated
(Tiago 6 surprising)
Marchisio 5.5 Ineffective
(De Ceglie 6 Promising)
Marchionni 6.5 Lively
Nedved 5.5 Uninspired
Iaquinta 5.5 Inprecise
Amauri 7.5 Unstoppable
Nice ratings and even nicer remarks Dom, but why did you gave Marchisio a 5.5, bellow par, mark?
Is it because you had higher expectations, or because of the yellow?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buffon 6.5 Reactive
(Manninger 6.5 Responsive)
Salihamidzic 6.5 Resurgent
Mellberg 6.5 Solid
Chiellini 6.5 Strong
Molinaro 5 Unwatchable
Sissoko 5 Unconcentrated
(Tiago 6 surprising)
Marchisio 5.5 Ineffective
(De Ceglie 6 Promising)
Marchionni 6.5 Lively
Nedved 5.5 Uninspired
Iaquinta 5.5 Inprecise
Amauri 7.5 Unstoppable
Best report ever :malt:

May 4, 2004
Im sure this was the last game Molinaro started, atleast as long as De Cegle is ready..

Amauri was man of the match, if DP where his partner in attack today they would have scored more.!..

And the reason behind Giovinco not getting any playing time has to be the contract problems.. I believe that as soon as he gets pen to paper Ranier will start using him much more..

3 Points today.. Good job..

Forza Juve !

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Nice ratings and even nicer remarks Dom, but why did you gave Marchisio a 5.5, bellow par, mark?
Because you had higher expectations, or because of the yellow?
Honestly I was in doubt wether to give him a 6 or 5.5, but he failed to dominate midfield. Granted, he had to make up for Sissoko's mess a lot, but he contributed little to our game and failed to get a good grip on the midfield today. He missed a lot of passes as well.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
alright this is my first ever rating...hope u guys dont kill me or tease me.

Buffon 8.0 - made a good save and was solid even when he has abit of an injury, only negative side is he miskicked a backpass which ended up as a corner for cagliari

Brazzo 6.0 - bad in 1st half, gave alot of chances to the oppopnents, gd in second half to save his ass.

Chiellini 7.0 - good as usual

melberg 7.0 fine for his age.

Molinaro 1.0 - alright it is hard to talk about his mistake because i will need at least 1 million words for it. so lets talk about his positive. he made a good cross for amauri to head towards the goal. thats all

Marchiono 6.5 - His control is very good and is hardworking. He has some flair too...his downside is that he is abit selfish at times today and he lost some balls.

Nedved 6.0 - Not the usual nedved due to playing too much, fuck ranieri

Sissoko 5.0 - He is playing like the usual Tiago today due to his fatigue, fuck ranieri

Marchisio 6.5 - was superb at winning balls and commiting fouls. i like his aggression, but he lost some balls too.

Amauri 8.0 - really dominating the defenders today. he has flair, great strenght, superb aerial ability. and of course, his goal today is really well taken. but somehow he remind me abit of zlatan in his early days in juve, i dam hope this is not true.

Iaquinta 6.5 - worked hard as usual, good lay off for amauri to score. but he himself had some bad misses today. if this is a acrobatic competition, i wuld have given him an 8.5. but its nice to see so much bicycle kicks in one game haha.

Manninger 8.5 - saved us twice and was solid. thank god we bought this back-up......if chimenti was on, we wuld not be celebrating the win now.

Tiago 7.0 - omg, he did not make any crucial mistakes today other than committing the foul in the dying minutes and his passing was neat too. i hope he will get better and better till he is in his vintage form.

De Ceglie 7.5 - wow he sure can dribble and is really good offensively, maybe he ca be the next zambrotta? haha

Ranieri 3.0 - His starting selection is already a big mistake. Sissoko and nedved are all humans and the position requires them to run p and down the field countless times. Yet, this wankerman decided to play them in 3 consecutive games without rest and expect them to play well. shame on you, ranieri, i think u r close to becoming the next ramond domenich. i can only give him 3 points because he did 3 sensible things, bring on Manninger, subbed buffon out, and won the game. well winning the game wasnt because of him haha...

GIOVINCO 10.0 - for staying calm and not killing ranieri on the spot

do feedback thanks!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marchi was trying too much in the 1st half...trying too much to pass a la Pirlo or Xabi Alonso, plus Sissoko was having a shocker of a game...2nd half he tightened up and looked much better

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We conceded 0 goals on the matches Chiellini played this season.

He played against Artmedia (4:0), Udinese (1:0), Zenit (1:0) and Cagliari (1:0)
He didn't play against Artmedia away (1:1) and Fiorentina (1:1)
------------

I was so disappointed Giovinco didn't get his chance today. He was unlucky not to. Buffon was injured, Sissoko was awful and we had to replace him with a CM that can hold the ball and when Marchisio got injured we had to put another player that can defend and play in midfield. Since we didn't have any more CM's, Ranieri went with De Ceglie.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The bad... Molinaro, Marchisio, Sissoko,

The good... Amauri, Nedved (I kept an eye on Pavel always, he never stopped running:touched:)

I also think Marchionni was weak.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
We conceded 0 goals on the matches Chiellini played this season.

He played against Artmedia (4:0), Udinese (1:0), Zenit (1:0) and Cagliari (1:0)
He didn't play against Artmedia away (1:1) and Fiorentina (1:1)
------------

I was so disappointed Giovinco didn't get his chance today. He was unlucky not to. Buffon was injured, Sissoko was awful and we had to replace him with a CM that can hold the ball and when Marchisio got injured we had to put another player that can defend and play in midfield. Since we didn't have any more CM's, Ranieri went with De Ceglie.
DC moved to LMF and Pavel came into the centre...it would have been a better move to replace him with Seba and let Pavel play in the middle

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The bad... Molinaro, Marchisio, Sissoko,

The good... Amauri, Nedved (I kept an eye on Pavel always, he never stopped running:touched:)

I also think Marchionni was weak.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Important win for Juve without shining...! I must say that I am impressed with Napoli's start! They managed an away draw against Udinese...! Gilardinho is on fire... 5 goals in 4 matches so far!!!
Napoli played without Lavezzi, Hamsik, Maggio and Cannavaro today and they played the last 20 minutes without Santacroce (his second red card in his second serie A match this year) and still they weren't defeated.
If Napoli had Lavezzi, Hamsik and Maggio they'd have surely won today. Last year they destroyed Udinese 3:1 in Napoli and 5:0 in Udine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)