[SERIE A] Cagliari - Juventus (21st September, 2008) (11 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
alright this is my first ever rating...hope u guys dont kill me or tease me.

Buffon 8.0 - made a good save and was solid even when he has abit of an injury, only negative side is he miskicked a backpass which ended up as a corner for cagliari

Brazzo 6.0 - bad in 1st half, gave alot of chances to the oppopnents, gd in second half to save his ass.

Chiellini 7.0 - good as usual

melberg 7.0 fine for his age.

Molinaro 1.0 - alright it is hard to talk about his mistake because i will need at least 1 million words for it. so lets talk about his positive. he made a good cross for amauri to head towards the goal. thats all

Marchiono 6.5 - His control is very good and is hardworking. He has some flair too...his downside is that he is abit selfish at times today and he lost some balls.

Nedved 6.0 - Not the usual nedved due to playing too much, fuck ranieri

Sissoko 5.0 - He is playing like the usual Tiago today due to his fatigue, fuck ranieri

Marchisio 6.5 - was superb at winning balls and commiting fouls. i like his aggression, but he lost some balls too.

Amauri 8.0 - really dominating the defenders today. he has flair, great strenght, superb aerial ability. and of course, his goal today is really well taken. but somehow he remind me abit of zlatan in his early days in juve, i dam hope this is not true.

Iaquinta 6.5 - worked hard as usual, good lay off for amauri to score. but he himself had some bad misses today. if this is a acrobatic competition, i wuld have given him an 8.5. but its nice to see so much bicycle kicks in one game haha.

Manninger 8.5 - saved us twice and was solid. thank god we bought this back-up......if chimenti was on, we wuld not be celebrating the win now.

Tiago 7.0 - omg, he did not make any crucial mistakes today other than committing the foul in the dying minutes and his passing was neat too. i hope he will get better and better till he is in his vintage form.

De Ceglie 7.5 - wow he sure can dribble and is really good offensively, maybe he ca be the next zambrotta? haha

Ranieri 3.0 - His starting selection is already a big mistake. Sissoko and nedved are all humans and the position requires them to run p and down the field countless times. Yet, this wankerman decided to play them in 3 consecutive games without rest and expect them to play well. shame on you, ranieri, i think u r close to becoming the next ramond domenich. i can only give him 3 points because he did 3 sensible things, bring on Manninger, subbed buffon out, and won the game. well winning the game wasnt because of him haha...

GIOVINCO 10.0 - for staying calm and not killing ranieri on the spot

do feedback thanks!
:melayyanandmessi:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
First half was terrible and also at the start of the second half. We were sitting back and watching them and expecting miracles, we were doing nothing! But the second half changed a lot, we took the whole control (even thou they had some serious tries) we were more creative and had chances after other.

Playing all Brazzo, Molinaro, Tiago, Marchionni and even the young De Ceglie and marchisio (who had a great game) was very very risky, I can't understand how Ranieri risks this way and at the time when manninger is the keeper. Fortunately most of them performed good, even Tiago and specially Brazzo. I like the way Marchisio is playing, a natural central midifelder, not defensive minded but also makes very important tackles at the right time at the right places. Nedved had a bad game, Molinaro was bad like usual. Amauri was a beast, huge player, and I also loved Iaquinta one of my favorite player, a true team player, he made a nice assist, and wasted some chances, how I wish if he scores and regains his confidence, but still he is doing good job. Manninger made 1 huge save and was in a very good form. Tago gave some nice passes didn't make any mistake, was average at total. Defense was good even thou they didn't have much support from midfield and specially Sissoko, who wasn't on his form.

Again a good result, 3 points was what we needed only, and it's good we did it with a little effort, but we shouldn't risk again with playing all these players at the same time, it's risky and not acceptable to lose points against these teams if we want to end in a good position at the end of the season!

Jul 18, 2002
Napoli played without Lavezzi, Hamsik, Maggio and Cannavaro today and they played the last 20 minutes without Santacroce (his second red card in his second serie A match this year) and still they weren't defeated.
If Napoli had Lavezzi, Hamsik and Maggio they'd have surely won today. Last year they destroyed Udinese 3:1 in Napoli and 5:0 in Udine.

Yeah... I believe they'll be the surprise package of this season...! No doubt about that...

Mar 24, 2006
Molinaro 1.0 - alright it is hard to talk about his mistake because i will need at least 1 million words for it. so lets talk about his positive. he made a good cross for amauri to head towards the goal. thats all

do feedback thanks!
That was Marchionni who made a crossing to Amauri before finished by Amauri.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
:melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi:
well what do you want me to say?

Thank you for effort , but be more objective and little less rude towards coach

Apr 15, 2006
my ratings...

Buffon: usual Buffon performance as usual. 6

SalihamidZic: bad first half, better 2nd half. 5.5

Mellberg: good game. dont remember any mistakes from him. 6.5

Chiellini: same as Mellberg. 6.5

Molinaro: terrible! except 1 or 2 surprising crosses, we has the joke of the day! 3.5

Marchionni: one of our best players today. was always a thread on right wing, and did very well to hold up the ball and threaten the defence. setup up the cross which Amauri eventually headed in with the help of IQ's touch. 7

Sissoko: made some terrible passes, and wasnt how he was against Zenit! dont think i should blame him for that, rather blame ranieri. 5

Marchisio: cleaned up Sissoko's mess at times, broke up play, made some good runs, good passes. very good game. 6.5

Nedved: didnt have as terrible a game as Moli or Sissoko, but wasnt too great either! provided a few good crosses, and shots on goal. 6

Iaquinta: missed so many chances. made it hard for himself sometimes! he seems to link up well with Amauri up front, heading down long balls for Amauri to knock it in. his main contribution was bringin down Marco's cross for Amauri. 6

Amauri: MOM. fought hard for the ball, held up play sometimes, and seemed very lively today, as always when he has played for us. took the goal well. 3 points thanx to him. 8

subs:

Manninger: saved our asses with some fine saves to keep us ahead. considering the 1 goal lead, ill give him 7

Tiago: looked pretty good when he first came in, but i dont remember seeing much of him towards the end. but that's better than his previous games! 6

De Ceglie: 6.5

Ranieri: terrible starting line-up. bad subs! non-adventurous tactics! im starting to hate you even more! 3

OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #351
    The bad... Molinaro, Marchisio, Sissoko,

The good... Amauri, Nedved (I kept an eye on Pavel always, he never stopped running:touched:)

I also think Marchionni was weak.
    Nedved because he runs ? Even Molinaro keep running the whole 90 minute when he plays :disagree: .

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    First half was terrible and also at the start of the second half. We were sitting back and watching them and expecting miracles, we were doing nothing! But the second half changed a lot, we took the whole control (even thou they had some serious tries) we were more creative and had chances after other.

Playing all Brazzo, Molinaro, Tiago, Marchionni and even the young De Ceglie and marchisio (who had a great game) was very very risky, I can't understand how Ranieri risks this way and at the time when manninger is the keeper. Fortunately most of them performed good, even Tiago and specially Brazzo. I like the way Marchisio is playing, a natural central midifelder, not defensive minded but also makes very important tackles at the right time at the right places. Nedved had a bad game, Molinaro was bad like usual. Amauri was a beast, huge player, and I also loved Iaquinta one of my favorite player, a true team player, he made a nice assist, and wasted some chances, how I wish if he scores and regains his confidence, but still he is doing good job. Manninger made 1 huge save and was in a very good form. Tago gave some nice passes didn't make any mistake, was average at total. Defense was good even thou they didn't have much support from midfield and specially Sissoko, who wasn't on his form.

Again a good result, 3 points was what we needed only, and it's good we did it with a little effort, but we shouldn't risk again with playing all these players at the same time, it's risky and not acceptable to lose points against these teams if we want to end in a good position at the end of the season!

agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)