[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (6 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Your point?

We suck, but we are Juventus and people are scared of every game we play like it's CL final and they think it's normal.

I was close though.
My point is at form like these, it's normal to be scared of the likes of Cagliari away no matter how pathetic it sounds, because that pathetic we are at the moment.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #307
    I saw only the second half and I wished I didn't. We are continuing from where we started with no game plan, no ideas in attack, sloppiness, slow, predictable, full of mistakes and above all frustrated.

The only players that did something were Caceres and Chiellini, the rest were just horrible and above all, on top of all is our worst player this season BY FAR, Amauri.

I have no idea what does Ferrara do in training sessions but he obviously doesn't train the team. The players are not fit either, one wonders if they are not working on tactical aspects then at least they are working on physical ones but our players are always out muscled and are always the ones that get exhausted first. No matter who we play.

I am always against firing the coach in the middle of the season but with all respect to Ferrara (as a player), he should get the fuck out because he is obviously not the man for the job. Inter are eight points ahead of us and we are still in November. People want to wait until January, by then we will 15 points behind, in fifth position and out of the Champions League after a humiliation on our home turf against a crippled Bayern.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    My point is at form like these, it's normal to be scared of the likes of Cagliari away no matter how pathetic it sounds, because that pathetic we are at the moment.
    Oh well I agree with that.

But it's since the season started, I doubt there were 2 matches where people said "we're going to win this". It's always uh oh not them now, it doesn't fit our "style" if we have one that is.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    add to that poor players, it isn't only ferrara's fault.

other hand why isn't giovinco starting??????
    I am a Ferrara fan... But what he's been doing lately is inexcusable.

1- Why play 3 x DM with 1 striker?
    2- Why start Molinaro when you can start De Cegli?
    3- Why play 1 striker when with all due respect we are playing cagliary?
    4- Why not start Giovinco when not Del Piero is not even starting?
    5- Why keep Cannavaro on the field when he is obviously having a bad day (ofcourse this is secondary to starting a bad formation)?
    6- Why did the first sub come on the hour mark and the second one came with 10 min to go?
    7- Why are the players not playing a simple football?
    8- Why is it in every game we cannot maintain possession?
    9- Why are our players not positioned well?
    10- Why does the team look clueless whenever the ball is with us?
    11- Why are we leaking goals?

And the list is long!!! I am amazed.. really I am..

May 22, 2007
    Terrible.

Starting with Marchisio on the left, we all knew he couldn't, we have Giovinco who can, and Ciro plays Claudio. He isn't in the game, does jack shit for the time he is on and we're 1-0 down. Giovinco in the minutes he played did ten times more than anyone did on either flank. Then Camoranesi who was also awful, and nothing like what we saw a few weeks back. Very inconsistent.

In defense, Molinaro wasn't only what we expected, but much worse. Cagliari's pace highlighted the issues we will have with Cannavaro if he insists on going in for a challenge instead of holding back and we concede two (beautiful) goals, and I'm slightly reminded of Buffon vs Lecce last season.

Amauri produced a yellow card for himself, and was generally awful in everything he did. He thinks he's Maradona or something with the way he attempts to dribble past 3 defenders before scoring, and he can't make it past one of those bodies. He doesn't control the ball or try fancy footwork, but we see that Trezeguet offers the team so much more.

The amount of work Diego does around the area is really sad when nobody is pulling their thumb out. I expect him to get bashed for free kicks/wasting possession/whatever, and a little of it is deserved, but no way can he do it all himself. Del Piero came on and we saw a bit better, and we played our best football for the last 5 minutes when we were already 2-0 down. Him, Cáceres and Chiellini get pass marks.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    I saw only the second half and I wished I didn't. We are continuing from where we started with no game plan, no ideas in attack, sloppiness, slow, predictable, full of mistakes and above all frustrated.

The only players that did something were Caceres and Chiellini, the rest were just horrible and above all, on top of all is our worst player this season BY FAR, Amauri.

I have no idea what does Ferrara do in training sessions but he obviously doesn't train the team. The players are not fit either, one wonders if they are not working on tactical aspects then at least they are working on physical ones but our players are always out muscled and are always the ones that get exhausted first. No matter who we play.

I am always against firing the coach in the middle of the season but with all respect to Ferrara (as a player), he should get the fuck out because he is obviously not the man for the job. Inter are eight points ahead of us and we are still in November. People want to wait until January, by then we will 15 points behind, in fifth position and out of the Champions League after a humiliation on our home turf against a crippled Bayern.
    maybe we can call Guus :p he is still very dissapointed about not going to Afrika :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Fuck the tradition and the "big teams don't fire coaches so early" talk.
    We're not improving at all. We played on motivation at the beginning and we won some matches. We have good players but nothing at all can be done when there is absolutely no plan.

Before these two most important matches of our season, we need at least more motivation and only a new coach can give us that.
    With Ferrara it will only get worse and sooner or later he'll be fired for sure. Lets do it sooner to at least save something this season.

Chelsea waited till February with Scolari and it cost them the championship. But they did it right on time for the CL matches and it worked. Lets not make the same mistake and lets fix things before they're completely broken.

Go away Ciro, go away. Don't apologize, just resign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)