[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (8 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My fear has become reality. I said it last week, what happens if we lose Amauri and I said it. I said we shouldn't play both Amauri and DP together until we get one of Trez or IQ back. Real fucking nice.

Now we have only DP :sergio: How the hell is he going to be the lone striker? Now we are forced to either use him, Gio or DP as the lone striker. Great.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
My fear has become reality. I said it last week, what happens if we lose Amauri and I said it. I said we shouldn't play both Amauri and DP together until we get one of Trez or IQ back. Real fucking nice.

Now we have only DP :sergio: How the hell is he going to be the lone striker? Now we are forced to either use him, Gio or DP as the lone striker. Great.
Immobile

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, I figured that much. That is exactly the kind of situation I love being put in.

A) We are struggling to find form.
B) We can't keep an injury free team.
C) We are fighting for points to stay in second.
D) Now we need a primavera to join an attack that is hit or miss and expect him to deliver 3 points.
E) We have no consistency
F) I'm just grumpy today.
G) Sucks that we are do are die right now and are throwing a kid in the deep end. It's not Coppa where we can be in cruise control.
H) We are a club that WAITS to give any youth playing time, now we throw one in as a last resort. Kinda goes against our "system"
I) Juve o' curr

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
i am one of the greatest fan of this team- i can guarantee! but fuk i have never been in this modus before. parts of me hope juve loose so that evolutionary prosesses happens-, and changes will be made. the other part hopes that everything will be solved and we will live luckily every after. ...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Play DP up front alone, With Gio, Camo and Diego off him. If we cannot create anything from that attack then I worry. I would rather have DP as the lone striker than play Immobile. Plus Gio looked rather sharp when he came on against Bordeaux, give the lad a run out.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, I figured that much. That is exactly the kind of situation I love being put in.

A) We are struggling to find form.
B) We can't keep an injury free team.
C) We are fighting for points to stay in second.
D) Now we need a primavera to join an attack that is hit or miss and expect him to deliver 3 points.
E) We have no consistency
F) I'm just grumpy today.
G) Sucks that we are do are die right now and are throwing a kid in the deep end. It's not Coppa where we can be in cruise control.
H) We are a club that WAITS to give any youth playing time, now we throw one in as a last resort. Kinda goes against our "system"
I) Juve o' curr
Those two are the worst.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
fuk i have never been in this modus before. parts of me hope juve loose so that evolutionary prosesses happens-, and changes will be made.
Yes you have, and no, settle down, we are far from the frustrating helpless level where we should play the thoughts of prefering to lose to force changes. FAR from it. Doesnt mean its still rather frustrating too.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
We shouldn't underestimate Cagliari they've been doing quite well in the past month.
Yep. They are one of the most in form teams in Serie A right now.

Last five games:
Milan-Cagliari 4-3
Cagliari-Sampdoria 2-0
Cagliari-Atalanta 3-0
Lazio-Cagliari 0-1
Cagliari-Genoa 3-2

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
wow, pretty good stats, better to prepare for a tough match. forza juve. we surely should and can win, but i´m tired when some of you post 0-4 for juve etc. be realistic but trust your team!

Dec 10, 2006
Sure,we should be realistic. But by now,only winning with lots of goals will improve the team spirit. And that is what we need the most in the moment...

I prefer De Ceglie over super Moli. Then we can play the old 4-2-3-1 formation with DC playing somehow more offensive.
Line up:
Buffon
Caceres - Cannavaro - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Poulsen - Sissoko
Camo-Diego-Gio
DP (C) [Immobile]

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Del Piero can not play as a lone striker. We would be better of sticking Immobile in there, regardless of his inexperience. Our captain will be mauled and only useful for gaining free kicks...Besides which, he is not even nearly fit enough yet to play a full 90 minutes at decent pace. WHy kill him??

I would go with...

Buffon
Grygera Cann Chiellini Grosso
Momo Poulsen
Camo Diego Gio
Immobile

That is assuming Grosso is fit, Amauri is injured...if Grosso is injured, I would prefer Molinaro to play than De Ceglie. For the same reason I suggest Grygera instead of Caceres. We DESPERATELY NEED these points. Those two, Cac and De Ceglie, are nowhere near as sturdy defensively as Grygera goblin and Molinaro...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
4312: midfield of poulsen, marchisio and sissoko. Diego for behind the strikers of DP and immobile. Perhaps that's best so DP isn't by himself up there. No way should u leave him alone.

This way we have camo/gio as subs because DP can't play a full 90 mins yet. Pousen is in form and Melo cam come off the bench if needed or Marrone. We can't afford to lose DP again so he needs all the suport he can get, he wouldn't get that as a lone striker. Creativity alone won't win this game if there is no structure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)