[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 Juventus [March 14th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

enzo

May 14, 2012
We will win this comfortably. Showing a good, solid performance, what will make the CL exit even more painful.

Man, I really hope Inter fucks up at least one game, so we can theoretically catch up to them.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2016
We will win this comfortably. Showing a good, solid performance, what will make the CL exit even more painful.

Man, I really hope Inter fucks up at least one game, so we can theoretically catch up to them.
I'm so sure they will drop balls from week 30 onwards when things get hot. We have to make sure we are there to take that chance and get our throne back.

Fuck whomever that don't believe in Scudeto.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oddly I'm excited to watch this, I want to see what's our mental state, more importantly our reaction both as a team and individually as players. For me those individuals that react well and still have a desire and hunger, then we should consider keeping. Anyone else who just doesnt give a fuck and has given up should GTFO.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Oddly I'm excited to watch this, I want to see what's our mental state, more importantly our reaction both as a team and individually as players. For me those individuals that react well and still have a desire and hunger, then we should consider keeping. Anyone else who just doesnt give a fuck and has given up should GTFO.
Yep.

I was actually excited to see that we're playing today, I hadn't noticed earlier. Eventhough it's usually just painful to watch, I still look forward to this one.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I'm so sure they will drop balls from week 30 onwards when things get hot....
Somehow I think that isn't the case this year. Conte makes them grinding results even when they play bad. The worst part is he makes them believe that they can win it.
Now we can only hope that merda choking mentality is bigger than conte's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)