[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (62 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah..actually I am more disappointed about Vidals reaction after the miss. He had disappointment written all over his face. A smart fighter knows how to hide his negative feelings as it would give opponents a physical advantage.
When Pirlo misses, he just jogs back to his position without showing any sense of emotions!
seriously?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
When i saw Cellino smoking and acting smug after Cagliari scored, I was burning with eagerness for Juve to come back and bite his ass off.

AND THEY DID JUST THAT! SUCK ON IT CELLINO!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
A lot more difficult than it should have been. And a first half to forget immediately.

Also has to be said that we witnessed some disgraceful officiating, seemed almost at random for the most part. Funny thing being that both teams have every right to be pissed off.

But because of how the game went, this is a really nice end to a great 2012. Oh, and a big, nice, heartfelt, well deserved fuck you to everyone/everything Cagliari related. They really could have punished us here, but were too preoccupied with destroying the game & their own chances of getting a result. How nice of them.

Buffon 6
Caceres 5,5
Bonnuci 5
Barzagli 6
Lichtsteiner 6
Asamoah 5
Vidal 4
Pirlo 5,5
Marchisio 6
Giovinco 6
Quagliarella 5

Matri 9
Padoin 6
Vucinic 6

Apr 15, 2006
What was Vidal supposed to do there? Chop his arms off? Ridiculous! It wasn't a handball. No fuckin way. He was like 2 meters away. No way it can be intentional. Besides, he had his arms chose to his body.

Apr 15, 2006
Absolutely, but I think I read here some weeks ago about these situations and how every handball that leads to a goal is sanctioned, even if unintentional or it's hand to the body. Not sure if it's true.
Shut up, Allen. There is no way that was a handball! His arms were glued to his body. And the ball was 2 meters away from his. Very little time to react.

Now shut up and enjoy the win!

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Same here, mate.

I went mad when I saw him replace Quagliarella.

That would teach me not to doubt the boss again.
Yeah..actually Quag would never have scored both of that goal.

1st goal scenerio: Quag would have tried to get in the way of Vuci's shot to claim it as a pass.

2nd goal scenerio: Quag would have also tried to get in the way of the initial shot to claim it as a pass.

Do you guys notice how much more shots our players take after Quag is gone?

Sell Quag to fund a world class striker is the way to go trust me!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Absolutely, but I think I read here some weeks ago about these situations and how every handball that leads to a goal is sanctioned, even if unintentional or it's hand to the body. Not sure if it's true.
unintentional handballs are defo sanctioned if they lead to or prevent a score, however in this case not only was in unintentional but the hand was into the body as he was trying to protect himself, that never gets called.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
such an important win, demoralizing for our "contenders" for the title to see us win yet another, after sucking for 70 min. Very very happy about the return of matri. he is our only poacher and today he scored to typical poachers goals. no other player in our team would have been there to but them away.

Caglifuck can burn in hell, as can the ref, even if he finally did something right (red+penalty+no handball).

the best win of the season, bc of how poor we and the ref were, how ugly caglifuck where and it was exciting the whole match. such a sweet sweet victory :):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)