[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS [April 2nd, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great commitment from our boys today. They played like a strong unit.

I truly enjoy watching Berna's movement but he really needs to work on his decision making in the box. Pity the shot that was blocked by Kean didn't go in.
Yep. He sorts out his final ball, he's a superstar. His movement, and ability to drive the ball forward and create space and chances is second to none in Serie A imo. Last year he had the final ball and goals and assists to go with it, this year he's making a lot of poor decisions.

Still had an assist today though, and should have had a goal. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs. That had nothing to do with racism. It was an old Lucatelli chant.

- - - Updated - - -

And look at them do nothing about blatant racism. But when we sing about Vesuvio they close the stadium :baus:
Racism is apparently okay. Territorial discrimination though, that's the real killer. :sergio:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Italian football has many problems, but racism has to be on top along with the others. It is probably more common in Italy than any of the other big 4 leagues. The worst part is that its not even limited to one club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Today you see the difference between Kean and that retard Balotelli. Kean just put his head down and gave them the shaft.

Pretty easy win once we got past their cup final intensity and they tired, but the free header goal always helps.

It's a shame they won't be relegated.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Honestly, I'd never splash 50 million on this Barella kid.

He seems very dynamic and confident on the field, but that's just it. His technical aspect on the ball didn't particularly impress me. Not sure how'd he improve our midfield.

50 mln mhmmm maybe not now, but he has ,,the thing'' ;)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Honestly, I'd never splash 50 million on this Barella kid.

He seems very dynamic and confident on the field, but that's just it. His technical aspect on the ball didn't particularly impress me. Not sure how'd he improve our midfield.
He has that inter attitude... I don’t really know what it is but I dislike him

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Can't wait to hear Salvini's defense of this pathetic display by Cagliari fans. He will find some way to blame this on Kean and Juve somehow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)