[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (5 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Fejk fan :D Am good. Winters are killing me. Otherwise the usual hustle & bustle. You still in Syria?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Juventino★★;3651478 said:
funny how the old members pop up in the last matches :D
nov 2002 join date? Who are you? I didn't recognize you

blʘndu;3651479 said:
snoop :heart:

where have you been you $#@!er?
I am here alive, I hang on twitter, active there all the time. How are you fireman :flirt:

:lol: you remembered. :touched:
How could I not? :D I missed you all fuckers :D

Where is Byron? did he catch HIV or yet?

Fejk fan :D Am good. Winters are killing me. Otherwise the usual hustle & bustle. You still in Syria?
If you adapted there coming from Africa, then I can make it too. Yes still in Syria, and have no clue what the fuck I am still doing here :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Byron has been AWOL. I worry that his Korean bosses have melted down his remains in flat screen TVs to hide the evidence. :shifty:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I am here alive, I hang on twitter, active there all the time. How are you fireman :flirt:

How could I not? :D I missed you all fuckers :D
i'm fine..stop dying on this forum bro..if you have time for twitter you can still have a 10posts per day ratio :p

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Byron has been AWOL. I worry that his Korean bosses have melted down his remains in flat screen TVs to hide the evidence. :shifty:
:lol:

They wouldn't waste his meat thou, he is probably sold as cat food in cans :D

blʘndu;3651489 said:
i'm fine..stop dying on this forum bro..if you have time for twitter you can still have a 10posts per day ratio :p
Nah! I am too old for forums now, it gives a stress. On Twitter you don't have to read all bullshit, you just follow the ones u like. If Marty can do something like that here, I will gladly be active :D

Are you on twitter?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
:lol:

They wouldn't waste his meat thou, he is probably sold as cat food in cans :D

Nah! I am too old for forums now, it gives a stress. On Twitter you don't have to read all bullshit, you just follow the ones u like. If Marty can do something like that here, I will gladly be active :D

Are you on twitter?
nope..do i need to ? :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
At least you bastards get to watch the game at a civilised time. All up and early.

I have to go to sleep on a Sunday Night and wake upat 4:45AM to watch this thing. Ill barely get a wink of sleep.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Juventino★★;3651491 said:
my user was Juve_26, never been active user though :)
Can't remember you dude. sorry!

Welcome back snoop!

Such a big match this is, I am shaking!
Thanx! It is. I couldn't sleep all night. 2 hours only.

blʘndu;3651498 said:
nope..do i need to ? :D
Absolutely!

At least you bastards get to watch the game at a civilised time. All up and early.

I have to go to sleep on a Sunday Night and wake upat 4:45AM to watch this thing. Ill barely get a wink of sleep.
it's on 21:45 here. But I am worse that you now. I didn't sleep at night, and it's 10:30 Am. Hopefully can sleep a few hours afternoon..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Yeah, well the tention pretty much made it impossible to sleep. I predict you wont be getting sleep less than many here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Holy Shit, all the old time/old school users are making a cameo. You can tell this is a massive moment in our clubs history. If we manage to win it, it will probably be the mst heartful and meaningful Scudetto in the clubs history.

FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Let's finish the job!

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 17:35 ----------

My username is akin to that lower back tattoo you regret.
:lol: good call. My hotmail name is still Tony Montana :sergio:

Ahh to be young again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)