[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (6 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 1, 2002
Holy Shit, all the old time/old school users are making a cameo. You can tell this is a massive moment in our clubs history. If we manage to win it, it will probably be the mst heartful and meaningful Scudetto in the clubs history.

FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Let's finish the job!

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 17:35 ----------

:lol: good call. My hotmail name is still Tony Montana :sergio:

Ahh to be young again.
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You are Hashim? lol We communicated a few days ago I think, didn't know it was you :D

btw who is @Juventus_FC_fan? Juventuz member?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
If you adapted there coming from Africa, then I can make it too. Yes still in Syria, and have no clue what the fuck I am still doing here :D
The cold is not so bad but the daylight darkness is madness. Am sure you'd cope well here though.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The cold is not so bad but the daylight darkness is madness. Am sure you'd cope well here though.
Well it's one of the alternatives if something way more horrible happens in here. Who knows, maybe I join you guys one day :D

Woah, I remember that! Haha, strange coincidence.

Juventus_FC_fan isn't a member here.
I always thought he is Deneb.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Well it's one of the alternatives if something way more horrible happens in here. Who knows, maybe I join you guys one day :D
Lovely country & the majority of the Swedes I've met are wonderful people plus as long as Ibra plays in Serie A we get the games on TV :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Good feeling boys?! :)

I'm feeling it. Celebrations feel like they're in the air. The stuff happening in Trieste. Pirlo playing for Juve, Del Piero swan song (seemingly), Conte being coach, new stadium, 5 years of being in the doldrums. Does it all come together and explode tonight??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)