[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (2 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
most people seem generally positive milan will drop points. just for my own heart's sake, I don't expect them to (for fear of false hope).

But I will be wearing the Juve serie B jersey to watch this game tonight and vs Atalanta. if we win the scudetto, I want to wear that

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
that's a given.

most people seem generally positive milan will drop points. just for my own heart's sake, I don't expect them to (for fear of false hope).

But I will be wearing the Juve serie B jersey to watch this game tonight and vs Atalanta. if we win the scudetto, I want to wear that
that's a bit of a bad luck charm, don't you think?

Can't freakin' wait for this game!!!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Here in Canada they'll show the Milan derby and I think they'll switch to our game from time to time.

Canadian viewers can watch it LIVE on The Score.
:weee:

That's great for me, but pretty stupid by the Score...I wonder why they aren't playing the derby?

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I am anxious as hell for this game to start. Once the game against Lecce ended I gOt off the couch a yelled Fuck!!! Because I couldn't wait for this game to start after that terrible finish. I know for sure the players are jazzed up for this game and I honestly think Juve are going to come out flyin and Cagliari arnt gonna know wtf just hit them.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
That formation can convert to a 4-3-3 quite easily.
I know but Pepe is useless on the left so why not start with 4-3-3 & go all out on them. He is also getting back from injury so I don't expect him to play the whole match.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What a fooking day this will be. Glorious or a laughing stock. Could sleep 2 hours only. I never been this excited ever, not even at my first fooking,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)