[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (3 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah I know. And we didn't cheat. Just a joke.

But dude, we need to win our 2 remaining games. We are up against a Milan side who will beat Inter and Novara. One more slip-up from us and it's over.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah I know. And we didn't cheat. Just a joke.

But dude, we need to win our 2 remaining games. We are up against a Milan side who will beat Inter and Novara. One more slip-up from us and it's over.
If you say so.

---------- Post added 05.05.2012 at 17:19 ----------

i really wonder what interista fans are thinking right now :seven:
Trick question. Serie A fans are incapable of thought.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
WΏΏdy;3651057 said:
Tell ya what, i was confident just a few hours ago, then i checked the match time and its happening 6 hours earlier than the usual timing, my auto pilot hit the panic button.

I started thinking that inter will intentionally bend over and shit like that, what if marchisio gets booked? what if vidal get an unfair red? what if pirlo's body finally decides to disintegrate?what if buffon hasnt recovered from the fuck up? what if bonucci makes one of those mistakes that come naturally to him?

aaarrrrrgggggggg

Shut up Deneb, we are winning this, and the title at Cagliari :stuckup:
I'm sure about it ;)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I haven't been this nervous since a very long time for a game.
CL 2003 final?

Same here. And I don't wanna go out and watch it out with others.
I'll watch it at home with a few other Juventus fans :weee:

WΏΏdy;3651120 said:
:heart:

Its going to be an emotional day tomorrow, one of the best in a looooong Juve time :touched:
The draw against Lecce would only make the finale even sweeter. So sweet that I probably keep supporting the team forever :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
So sweet that I probably keep supporting the team forever :D
Now there's another reason why we have to win it now :D

Giving melan hope of winning the title and then it gets killed because they lose to inter :seven: Are you ready for a Del Piero special tomorrow? Both him and Vucinic are going to show up big time tomorrow.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
WΏΏdy;3651131 said:
Now there's another reason why we have to win it now :D

Giving melan hope of winning the title and then it gets killed because they lose to inter :seven: Are you ready for a Del Piero special tomorrow? Both him and Vucinic are going to show up big time tomorrow.
I hope so but I don't think he'll get playing time. I'm sure his farewell game against Atalanta will be all about him though as we'll have already secured the title :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)