[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (3 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I am in Mykonos Greece for my honeymoon i went to the town to ask for a place that will show Juve and tbh i didn't have much hope because of the Milan derby, the first place i went to was very small and as i suspected they told me they will show Milan, the cook was Interista but tbh he was nice and he told me to go to this Italian place.

Anyway i went and it was freaking crowded, i asked the guy and he said Juve then i said but you know the milan derby the he smiled told me come, he asked a bunch of guys what game we gonna watch and they all said Juve, he told me i am the owner and i support Juve so fuck anyone and that these guys are all juventini. :)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Melo, you're 20! Fuck that. :shock:

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 02:45 ----------

why do you have a year off from school?
Surprised ey? Haha. I am applying for uni soon. Thought I could work for a year and decide what I want to study.

Juventino[RUS];3651184 said:
You are 20 years old but you are still studying at school ? are you kiddin me?
Why is that a shock? I mean uni of course.

WTF Melo 30k posts?

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 05:21 ----------

Most people when they say school they refer to Uni/College.

That's what happens when you work with computers :p

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I am in Mykonos Greece for my honeymoon i went to the town to ask for a place that will show Juve and tbh i didn't have much hope because of the Milan derby, the first place i went to was very small and as i suspected they told me they will show Milan, the cook was Interista but tbh he was nice and he told me to go to this Italian place.

Anyway i went and it was freaking crowded, i asked the guy and he said Juve then i said but you know the milan derby the he smiled told me come, he asked a bunch of guys what game we gonna watch and they all said Juve, he told me i am the owner and i support Juve so $#@! anyone and that these guys are all juventini. :)
Cool brother. Juventini all over the world.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I still don't know how to get rid of my GF for the match tomorrow evening. Let alone she supports Milan but I am afraid that I will have to kill her if we screw up tomorrow.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That Ribeiro dude knows how to strike a proper shot from outside the box, has scored some crazy goals.. though with Vidal breathing down his neck shouldn't be much of a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)