[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (3 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 1, 2002
Is anybody else feeling nervous about Marchisio, Barzagli, Vidal and Guacch being on yellows?? I can't see Vidal go the whole game without a booking. :scared:

Just so much mother fucking stress. Why can't we win simply?? Fuckin a.
both Cagliari and Atalanta have nothing to lose, so i don't see them really battling for a possession, an early goals will be decisive and could turn the remaining minutes to a training match

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Even against Lecce, despite the fact that they didn't have a shot on goal, and we were up, I wasn't relaxed at all. Was completely on edge. Only relaxed at halftime for those few minutes, before tensing up again. I just hope this is am easy victory and we can get on the board quickly. I hate matches being played simultaneously coz I'm subconsciously affected by the score in the other game.
Yeah, I can't say I was even shocked when they scored. Maybe the manner of it but definitely not that it happened in general. Was expecting it. Still didn't change how sick I felt in my stomach though!

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
Actually i didn't try it before, but i'm fully happy i can see football with such a good quality (at least for me) as 1680kb. Meanwhile some peoples are still watching 480kbps and other shitty streams. I'm talking about ones where you can't recognise players. Btw, good work you are guys doing with livefootball site. :tup:
If you can't recognise the players from their positions then... :)

That Cellino bitch smokes like a shemale prostitute

"Hey boys! cooooweeeeee!"

EPIC. :D

So, Quagliarella is definitely out due to a hamstring? Is that confirmed, because to be quite honest, I'd rather we play with Quag/ADP up front.

Juve are going to absolutely annihilate Cagliari. You NEVER stoke the fire. NEVER.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
COSSU: "Allegri is a great coach, but I want to win for Cagliari. Juve sent us to Serie B 20 years ago"

We will beat you 3-0 tomorrow and send you to Serie B next season.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Fo Shiz. He looked good against Lecce while he was out there. I would've loved a fit Quag but I think Vucinic-Matri-Pepe, in the 433.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Fo Shiz. He looked good against Lecce while he was out there. I would've loved a fit Quag but I think Vucinic-Matri-Pepe, in the 433.
I think we should go all in for this one. Pepe has recovered from his injury. Bench Licht (I am not crazy).
3-5-2.

Buffon,
Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
Pepe, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Giach,
Matri, Vucinic.

We don't need 5 defenders vs Cagliari, as we didnt need 5 defenders vs Lecce 1-1 few days ago.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think we should go all in for this one. Pepe has recovered from his injury. Bench Licht (I am not crazy).
3-5-2.

Buffon,
Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
Pepe, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Giach,
Matri, Vucinic.

We don't need 5 defenders vs Cagliari, as we didnt need 5 defenders vs Lecce 1-1 few days ago.
I think i like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)