[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (52 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I guess by now, Buffon would pay more attention to back passes but there's another thing I'm worried about him. He tends to punch the ball back to opponent's path when blocking initial shots. It just invited more problems if our defenders couldn't reach the bounce and there are a couple of opponents in our box.

dullagher

I am the Walrus
Aug 29, 2010
We enjoy the largest fan base in Italia right?
things are just way different in my country, inter and milan get most fans. Juventini are less than half of inter fans or milan fans.
I badly want a slap on their stupid faces this season.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Tacchinardi: "Buffon, Pirlo and Del Piero's experience is more vital than ever in these last matches"
It's true, these guys have a lot of expirience, but IMO the key factor in 180 minutes left will be our midfield trio and the way they will operate (Pirlo's name always pops up in the "crucial players talk"). They were vital for us all season long and they have to be on their top. Still, there are some things that worry me:

1) Vidal and Marchisio looked tired against Lecce, these last few games (we played every 3-4 days) certainly left mark on them.
2) Vidal and Marchisio are one booking away from missing Atalanta game, and if they are able to go through Cagliari match without a booking it would be great. We would all be calmer having them aveliable on the last matchday.
3) In the first game this season that ended 1-1 Cagliari was successful in harrasing Pirlo. They went deep into our half and they still have those players that can do the damage.

If Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio overcome these difficulties and play on top level like they did all season long, we will win the Scudetto.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Tuttosport: About 30,000 fans coming from all over Italy and even from Slovenia and Croatia will support Juventus in Trieste tomorrow.

Away match?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vidal, Marchisio, Barzagli and Giacch are all one booking away. What's worrying is, that in DC's absen e Giacch will be important, and he will be so in Marchisio's absence as well if god forbid, he misses the last game. I hope the team can sort these issues out.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I really hope we can wrap this up tomorrow, the thought of having to wait another week to win the title would kill us.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Tuttosport: About 30,000 fans coming from all over Italy and even from Slovenia and Croatia will support Juventus in Trieste tomorrow.

Away match?

Cellino: "Do they want to make it a home game aswell?"

Yup.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)