[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (3 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Let's win this fucking scudetto !
Shit, I am so nervous, it's a frightening feeling, because everybody was acting like we already got this and people were even arguing about the third star thing .

This scudetto is so important for several reasons :

# Honoring a legend like Del Piero with a scudetto is the least that this team could do for him .
# Conte winning such an important trophy in his first season would only make him more desire to do well in the future .
# Winning this for Buffon, I don't wanna such a legend to be remembered with that mistake whenever someone mention his name .
# I feel like IF we lose the scudetto, we won't see some of the players so motivated like this in next season, it'll fucking put their morals into ground, and I am afraid some won't recover that easy from such a shock !
# I want to see milan fans crying over muntari goal for the next 20440242424 years .

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Let's win this $#@!ing scudetto !
$#@!, I am so nervous, it's a frightening feeling, because everybody was acting like we already got this and people were even arguing about the third star thing .

This scudetto is so important for several reasons :

# Honoring a legend like Del Piero with a scudetto is the least that this team could do for him .
# Conte winning such an important trophy in his first season would only make him more desire to do well in the future .
# Winning this for Buffon, I don't wanna such a legend to be remembered with that mistake whenever someone mention his name .
# I feel like IF we lose the scudetto, we won't see some of the players so motivated like this in next season, it'll $#@!ing put their morals into ground, and I am afraid some won't recover that easy from such a shock !
# I want to see milan fans crying over muntari goal for the next 20440242424 years .
i agree but i add this too

# For the sake of our Health i don't like to get a heart attack at this age.. my father told me i have too many years to f u c k. please let me have a lot of sex.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
As time goes on im getting more confident my fear and and depression came from the sudden shock i thought my world was falling apart when the Lecce incident happend but now im seeing things clearer and more realistically.

A pissed off and highly motivated Juve trying to win the scudetto (now for Buffon) against a shit Cagliari playing for nothing? We have to win it this game 10 times out of 10.

Milan playing there biggest Rivals a team fighting for a CL place. Milan have been playing like shit and havent one away against any big club this season. Inter are shit too so i say a draw is a good possibility.

There is a big chance we will win the league this weekend.. Forza Juve!

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Juve will win this game and win it well, I see 3 or 4-0. We'll be hungry and angry after the draw with Lecce and Conte will have the players fired up even more for this one.

On the down side, Milan will win there game against Inter, taking it to the last game of the season where Juventus will win it in front of there fans.

dont stress people, its written in the stars! (3 of them) ;)

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Juve will win this game and win it well, I see 3 or 4-0. We'll be hungry and angry after the draw with Lecce and Conte will have the players fired up even more for this one.

On the down side, Milan will win there game against Inter, taking it to the last game of the season where Juventus will win it in front of there fans.

Can you link me to the post where you accurately predicted that Gigi was going to mishandle that ball and give it away? I'd seriously love to read that post, just to feel the security of knowing that you, Juve100%, accurate predictor of the future, looked into your crystal ball and said that we got this.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can you link me to the post where you accurately predicted that Gigi was going to mishandle that ball and give it away? I'd seriously love to read that post, just to feel the security of knowing that you, Juve100%, accurate predictor of the future, looked into your crystal ball and said that we got this.
:lol:

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 20:04 ----------

I'm actually down right now if you are. I'm only going to be home for another hour and 1/2 then I'm heading out for the night so it would have to be soon though.
Damn...I am working still :(

(sorry for delay)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
no need to be a smartass dick! its a prediction which im sharing on this forum, take it or leave it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)