[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (6 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Do it, and like Cheesio said, you'll also have full control of my avatar for a month if we'll win the league.

@Nzoric; please do it.

And @Klin; i said if he does it and we don't win the league, he could chose my avatar, but it doesn't matter i'm willing to do anything he want.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
For such a packed stadium, it seems awfully quiet.
:seven: Talk about plastic fans
WΏΏdy;3648215 said:
Guys guys, we will win the title with one match to space.
That would be great, imagine Inter being the team to help us win the title? The home game v Atalanta could just be an exhibition match, with the trophy presented after :touched:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@Nzoric; please do it.

And @Klin; i said if he does it and we don't win the league, he could chose my avatar, but it doesn't matter i'm willing to do anything he want.
Oh, it doesn't matter though. Do it and then do whatever you want if we'll win it. Have my signature and username if you want too. :agree:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
The Cagliari-Juventus game has been switched to an evening kick-off so that it takes place at the same time as the Milan derby.

The tie, to be staged at Trieste’s Stadio Nereo Rocco, was set to begin at 15.00 local time on Sunday afternoon.

However, with just one point separating Juventus and Milan, their two games will now be played simultaneously at 20.45 in order to not offer any side an advantage.

Sky Italia are against the idea – given that their audience figures will be affected.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
fuck sky italia! Great decision, I couldn't bare watching two destiny deciding games in a row... this way I don't have to watch the Milano derby.

Good for health this decision, seriously...

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 16:23 ----------

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat,u chaned it :cry:

Put another Milan player as your avatar,why not Muntari ?!
if we win the Scud this weekend, we should all rock a Muntari jersey until after the Atalanta game :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Cellino: "We will not give any discount to Juve. I asked the boys to give me a present."
Yep and I'm sure their players will be spurned on by having to travel 700 miles to play a supposed home game in front of thousands of Juve fans

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Yeah,it's official:
http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=92866
UFFICIALE: Cagliari-Juventus si gioca alle 20.45
Fuck! I really wanted us to play this before the Milan Derby. Don't have a good feeling about this :(
The Cagliari-Juventus game has been switched to an evening kick-off so that it takes place at the same time as the Milan derby. The tie, to be staged at Trieste’s Stadio Nereo Rocco, was set to begin at 15.00 local time on Sunday afternoon.
However, with just one point separating Juventus and Milan, their two games will now be played simultaneously at 20.45 in order to not offer any side an advantage.
Sky Italia are against the idea – given that their audience figures will be affected.
:andy2: Bl**dy FIGc; - do they honestly think we believe that they are trying to be fair? A match against a relegation struggler is not going to be shown over the milan derby, if they are played at the same time. Shenanigans a plenty are afoot; - that's for sure! WE ARE ON TO YOU FIGc! :andy2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)