[Serie A] Brescia vs JUVENTUS (10-Nov-2010) (1 Viewer)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I expected a bad game today and that's what we got although when we went one goal up we should have been good enough to close the game out but we went to sleep immediately - I mean they dribbled all the way to our goal off the kick-off and got a throw-in in the corner.

Problems of the team.

- Sissoko - how he became a professional footballer is beyond me - has Zero, no, he has minus 100 ability - what a terrible terrible footballer!
- RB and LB - too many Serie Z quality fullbacks
- General play - our players are completely static when their team-mate has the ball

Also, Aquilani didn't play to his usual high standards today which showed in the way we moved the ball around.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Then there is another factor, Inter are worse this year, Milan and Napoli are better. Lazio has come in as an outsider, Roma started slow but safely coming back. The league is closer this year and teams are more likely to lose points which makes the whole thing more competitive.
Lazio will probably nose-dive if they don't win their next game.

Napoli seem to be developing a knack of winning exactly the awkward away games that they lost in years gone by.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Then there is another factor, Inter are worse this year, Milan and Napoli are better. Lazio has come in as an outsider, Roma started slow but safely coming back. The league is closer this year and teams are more likely to lose points which makes the whole thing more competitive.
You can almost count out Lazio now as it looks like their 'purple patch' is over.
But I agree overall with what you're saying, the main thing being Inter becoming much worse. Milan aren't that great but are an improvement just because they have Zlatan, an expert in Siere A.
I really do see a much better turnout from us thus far though, even if the attacking of our 'bombers' has been non existent. There's something much more reassuring about having a solid central midfield and central defence area.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Red, at 00:55 it looks amazing, the cross did a nice curve that makes it look offside but it was sent when Quagliarella was onside.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
At least we've only lost 2 games so far at the beginning of the season, we've been on an unbeaten streak for a while now. Our defense has been really sturdy, some better conversion on balls is all we need

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We have the quality to beat Roma to be fair.

We need Melo from the off though.
Our team is stripped to the bones and we don't even have the good ones. An on form Melo would give us a decent chance though providing the rest of the team is up for it.
But then again you seem to be underestimating the quality Roma have, never mind the form they are in

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve did enough to win this game with the players who were available.

The problem was that Quag only took one of his three decent chances.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
A bad day from Aqua plus sissoko's shitty knack for screwing every ball he gets, totally crippled us today.
If only we had one of our strikers on top form or we manage to bring Benz/Forlan in Jan. we can compete for the title.cuz none of the other top teams look far ahead and the one who plays it smart taking advantage of every chance, would finish first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)