[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (56 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Once we get a nice two-goal cushion or so Appiah/Tacch, Kapo and Zlatan can replace Emerson, Nedved and Del Piero respectively, but the key is to get a comfortable lead because we can't afford to drop points so early on in the season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
What I really want apart from a win and a good performance is for Del Piero to shut the critics with a solid start to the season. At the same time I want Zlatan to get his chance though, so I hope both of them get their names on the scoresheet.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
yeah-a good performance would help DP alot before the CL match, and of course a good start for Zlatan would be :thumb:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
What I really want apart from a win and a good performance is for Del Piero to shut the critics with a solid start to the season. At the same time I want Zlatan to get his chance though, so I hope both of them get their names on the scoresheet.
Thats what i want 2....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

I forgot about that...that certainly changes things a bit! maybe Zlatan will start, as Capello may want to keep DP fresh for the Cl match.
Del piero will be fresh for both , believe me !:cool:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Bresica - Juventus 0- 4

Ibrahimovic
Trezeguet
Del Piero
Nedved

may i fix this a bit??

Brescia-juventus 0-4

Del Piero
Nedved
Ibrahimovic
trezeguet.

i like this one more ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Here are the results that would make me happy:

Brescia - Juventus

0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
0 - 5
1 - 2
1 - 3
1 - 4
1 - 5

Either one would work... and I absolutely don't care who scores.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
that's what i say too.

why not.

however,the number of goals SCORED is not so importand as the umbers of goals CONCEDED.

because last years,we had more or less,the same number of goals scored,as milan did.

but,unfortunatlly,gigi had to "visit" the net to take the ball,twice as dida had...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)