[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
that's what i say too.

why not.

however,the number of goals SCORED is not so importand as the umbers of goals CONCEDED.

because last years,we had more or less,the same number of goals scored,as milan did.

but,unfortunatlly,gigi had to "visit" the net to take the ball,twice as dida had...
For individual teams - yes.

Last year Roma was best defensive team.

Well... this year we have the best manager and the best defensive in the world.

So, it's a good sign.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
well,you can't really say scoring is not as important as conceding,because iirc after points,head to head records and goal difference uefa takes into account the number of goals scored to determine the better team.

china man

Sep 6, 2004
emerson super pass to del piero,del piero to zlatan zlatan drill pass the defenders 1 no no pass 2 nono pass 3 defenders fabaolous skill by zlatan and he shoots !!!hit the bar and goal for juve!!!!!!!!zlatan celebrated with his team mates joy for capello and moggi!!!yeah !!!!

china man

Sep 6, 2004
the important thing is win over brescia!!!winning the first match will only increase the team morale/if lost then everybody include in the forum will blast who ever that play bad that day!!!i just hope less presure on dp and company

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well i think it will be a high scoring game.
Brescia are gonna get their ass kicked and Alex, trezi, zlatan will all score. Alex wiill score 1 st or trezi

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

For individual teams - yes.

Last year Roma was best defensive team.

Well... this year we have the best manager and the best defensive in the world.

So, it's a good sign.
and we also have zlatan!
even better sign...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)