[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (5 Viewers)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Del Piero has bagged a brace on the opening day of Serie A three years in a row. Can he do it again? I sure hope so.

Brescia 0-4 Juventus (DP double, Trez, Zlatan)
exactly wht i think

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I don't think that we will win with a big margin.. don't forget that we have a CL game 3 days after brechia's game.. maybe capello will rest some key players, and won't ask them to give a 100% performance.. just what is enough to get out of with a win.. it will be tough.. two away games in 3 days.. let's hope it'll be fine.. locing forward to cannavaro in juve's shirt..

btw, what are the numbers given to cana and zlatan..??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
a 100% performance.. just what is enough to get out of with a win
that's under the assumption that the latter is less than the former ;)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't think that we will win with a big margin.. don't forget that we have a CL game 3 days after brechia's game.. maybe capello will rest some key players, and won't ask them to give a 100% performance.. just what is enough to get out of with a win.. it will be tough.. two away games in 3 days.. let's hope it'll be fine.. locing forward to cannavaro in juve's shirt..

Zlatan-9:thumb:

Canna-28:devil:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003

I forgot about that...that certainly changes things a bit! maybe Zlatan will start, as Capello may want to keep DP fresh for the Cl match.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

I forgot about that...that certainly changes things a bit! maybe Zlatan will start, as Capello may want to keep DP fresh for the Cl match.
I doubt because I don't see Ale getting a start for Italy against Moldova on Wednesday while Zlatan is a regular for Sweden. Dp should be pretty fresh.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I don't think Dp will start cuz he isn't fully 100%, mybe he will be next week. and i think that neddy wont play a full match, and when we score tacchi or camo or kapo will be in and neddy will be out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)