[Serie A] Brescia 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 24th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You clearly have an agenda against Sarri, let it go bro. If not for those ridiculous refereeing decisions Fiorentina should've beaten Napoli at home too. Viola away is no walk in the park at all.

Allegri is gone, he was a great manager for us but he's not here anymore. If people miss him so much they can follow him to his next team and cheer him on there. It's almost as people wish we lose just to make their point Allegri is a better manager than Sarri. We understand you don't like Sarri but give the dude a chance.
Viola so tough. That’s why they are in last place in serie A right now. Finished 16th last season, 3 points off relegation, and have not won once in 20 matches. :baus:

I’m perfectly fine with giving Sarri a chance. He’s our coach now. I hope he surprises me and takes us to CL glory. But making up shit about how we are somehow improved already when we’re struggling against relegation fodder is just amusing.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You need better comparisons. Sarri first season vs. Allegri first season. Allegri 4-3-3 vs. Sarri 4-3-3. Possession, attempts, home vs. away, points in CL group.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We created more last season than we've created thus far this season.

This season:
13.8 shots
6 shots inside the box
4.5 shots on target

Last season:
16 shots
8.4 shots inside the box
5.3 shots on target

Still a small sample size from this season, but we haven't been any better going forward thus far.
:lol:

Thank you for posting that and proving my suspicions correct. Yes, it’s only been 4 games but I’ve yet to see any progress or any plan with our attacking play. And we look a lot more unorganised and shoddy defensively too.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Under Allegri we weren't happy with squeaking by with 1 goal wins last year.... hence the reason he was sacked.

Parma and Fiorentina were 3 points out of the relegation zone last season. Hellas and Brescia just promoted. We've suffered pretty badly against 3 of these teams. Is our ambition so great this year that we're happy beating relegation strugglers by a goal now. I thought we were going to play beautiful, dominant, football and smash these types of teams? :shifty:

PS. I'd be fine with a victory, regardless of score too, but it is amusing nonetheless.
I completely agree. But our team is going through difficult times. We played worse than Allegri (I know that makes u smile). For this reason I hope we get 3 points. Inter will push us to the end.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Viola so tough. That’s why they are in last place in serie A right now. Finished 16th last season, 3 points off relegation, and have not won once in 20 matches. :baus:

I’m perfectly fine with giving Sarri a chance. He’s our coach now. I hope he surprises me and takes us to CL glory. But making up shit about how we are somehow improved already when we’re struggling against relegation fodder is just amusing.
everyone knows fiorentina take the Juve fixture more seriously than any other, this is their scudetto

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
everyone knows fiorentina take the Juve fixture more seriously than any other, this is their scudetto
the home match against juve is the single most important match for every single italian club, bar milan and maybe genoa/samp (the derby might be more important for them). we shouldn't use it as an excuse for a shitty display or any kind of negative result.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I sense some change of tune with some people, at first it was a walk in the park and Inter will always be Inter and they will implode. Now that a few matches have been played Inter are going to fight with us till the end.

It's a matter of time until the rest agree that we have no chance on the title this season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I sense some change of tune with some people, at first it was a walk in the park and Inter will always be Inter and they will implode. Now that a few matches have been played Inter are going to fight with us till the end.

It's a matter of time until the rest agree that we have no chance on the title this season.
Just as long as we play nice football and the lads have fun. That’s all that matters

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #51

I was the first saying Inter are back.

I started by saying their backline was one of the best out there as they have two really good CBs and a great keeper. I also said Conte LOVES to build his teams on a solid defensive foundation without many mistakes (risks) at the back...they are going to be hard to breakdown. Plus his teams hustle and they have a lot of physical players there. Ultimately, Conte is going to build a very stubborn and hard to break down Inter that is going to grind out wins just as he did in his first 2 seasons here.

Nothing pretty, results only. Basically, he is going to give them confidence they have been lacking for 5-6 years.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011

No chance? I think ur exaggerating but time will tell

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I was the first saying Inter are back.

I started by saying their backline was one of the best out there as they have two really good CBs and a great keeper. I also said Conte LOVES to build his teams on a solid defensive foundation without many mistakes (risks) at the back...they are going to be hard to breakdown. Plus his teams hustle and they have a lot of physical players there. Ultimately, Conte is going to build a very stubborn and hard to break down Inter that is going to grind out wins just as he did in his first 2 seasons here.

Nothing pretty, results only. Basically, he is going to give them confidence they have been lacking for 5-6 years.
    I am in total agreement with this post.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    I am in total agreement with this post.
    I'll be honest...the only team I'm worried about is Inter.

We all know what Conte can do with a team with a couple good players but the right hardworking attitude. If he gets Sanchez performing with Lukakau, good night...it could very well end badly

Conte is great at getting results quickly with nothing flashing. They didnt' make as many changes as we did either I don't think. Sarri, once his ideas are implemented we will be fine but between Game 1 and whatever match we finally start clicking could be too late. We have to be careful not to drop too many points early on in the season but once we start firing on all cylinders we will be OK.

I mentioend a couple days ago Max's 2015-16 season I think...we lost 4 games and 3 draws in the first 10 rounds...then we went on to win 26-27 matches and still win the league...LOL it can be done but then again we love making everything humanly possible difficult for ourselves. We do that REALLY well.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

We all know what Conte can do with a team with a couple good players but the right hardworking attitude. If he gets Sanchez performing with Lukakau, good night...it could very well end badly

Conte is great at getting results quickly with nothing flashing. They didnt' make as many changes as we did either I don't think. Sarri, once his ideas are implemented we will be fine but between Game 1 and whatever match we finally start clicking could be too late. We have to be careful not to drop too many points early on in the season but once we start firing on all cylinders we will be OK.

I mentioend a couple days ago Max's 2015-16 season I think...we lost 4 games and 3 draws in the first 10 rounds...then we went on to win 26-27 matches...LOL it can be done but then again we love making everything humanly possible difficult for ourselves. We do that REALLY well.
    When I predicted we will end up third this season, I had in mind Inter and only Inter but then you would ask why end up third when the only threat is Inter?

While our team is strong and should get the league without any complications, I see a Sarri that usually loses the plot and burns out the players all with a completely absent defensive plan. I see a complete implosion when we won't be able to catch Inter and lose the second place to Napoli on the way.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #56
    When I predicted we will end up third this season, I had in mind Inter and only Inter but then you would ask why end up third when the only threat is Inter?

While our team is strong and should get the league without any complications, I see a Sarri that usually loses the plot and burns out the players all with a completely absent defensive plan. I see a complete implosion when we won't be able to catch Inter and lose the second place to Napoli on the way.
    We might very well put all on chips on the CL table and not finish the top in Italy, but we also know the league is always our priority so I still think we will be fine.

As far as our defensive plan, we really need to fix the dead ball siutation. We will be fine though. Like I said in our last post about Max's 2015-16 season...we literally had a prime BBC and Buffon but we were still leaking goals (and points...a lot of them...15 points dropped in the first 10 rounds)...well, B_Aus brought up that we wrecked our midfield and that contributed which I agree...well, we have a great defense again and a better midfield so the ingredients are there to fix it. I'm just saying this early season conceding goals has happened before and we fixed it after a couple months and still won the league.

If Sarri can keep the players focused I think we will be fine. He already rotated the players once, so, lets see if he can manage that with consistency when the results aren't always in our favor. What I mean is, if we start dropping points is he going to panic and stop rotating players or will he steer us clear?

I know what you think on the last part already...:D

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

I mentioend a couple days ago Max's 2015-16 season I think...we lost 4 games and 3 draws in the first 10 rounds...then we went on to win 26-27 matches and still win the league...LOL it can be done but then again we love making everything humanly possible difficult for ourselves. We do that REALLY well.
    Inter is still lacking enough quality to win every game. They will be tough as hell but they will drop some more points that Napoli. When the plan doesnt work our players can bail us out, Inter's players will do so less consistently. Napoli is the bigger threat still, with a great plan and great players.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #58
    Inter is still lacking enough quality to win every game. They will be tough as hell but they will drop some more points that Napoli. When the plan doesnt work our players can bail us out, Inter's players will do so less consistently. Napoli is the bigger threat still, with a great plan and great players.
    So are we, apparently.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    De Ligt is excellent for heading in goals, when he gets that aggression for defending we'll look very solid. With Ramsey, Dybala and hopefully Rabiot getting more time I think we'll run away with the league again. Inter will drop points to Lazio this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)