[Serie A] Bologna 0-1 JUVENTUS [February 24th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Dybala doesn't fit our style of play ATM and I don't blame any of our attacking players for poor performances this season

Our midfield is shockingly bad and our tactics are too negative. That's where the problems lie. Dybala has produced more than enough in the past to prove his talent.

When even the great Ronaldo only has one goal in the whole CL season so far that says it all really

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yaaaaaay. Our comfort zone :weee: :baus: :tup:

Let's beat up on some pathetic serie A opposition and pretend everything is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Mental midgets like Dybala score hat tricks in such matches and never touch the ball in CL
Fucking garbage posters be spewing lies and not stating facts. Keep going. Keep embarrassing yourself and talking out of your ass, instead of actually posting facts and being objective.

- - - Updated - - -

Because I'm tired of complaining about Sandro.

Tired of complaining about Matuidi and Bentancur's passing and inability to move the ball forward.

I'm tired of complaining about Pjanic's inability to actually shoot on target.

Dybala. Our second most expensive player keeps getting bailed out by Allegri for "playing well". Until I start seeing something resembling end product that isn't against Young Boys or Frosinone then I'll back off.

Out of position. Playing midfield. Blah blah blah. Kid doesn't have it in my opinion. Not nearly physical enough. Messi for example has mass and can shrug off players despite his size. Dybala might be WC in another team with another coach but he isn't gonna reach that level here.
Maybe it's the coach's fault. Shitty midfield, negative tactics, conservative approach in our most important game of the season. Lack of balls and guts exhibited by Allegri. I'm not saying Dybala isn't to blame, but he's not the problem, or at least not our biggest/only issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Please keep our best players fit and ready: couldn't care less about Serie A and playing some shitty basement dwellers. Play Kean, Costa, whoever. Just make sure the most important players are healthy, fit and ready for our most important game of the season in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Gonna fake fan this. I couldn't care less about beating mighty Bologna. The one game I expected us to have balls, show up and play, we hid like a bunch of mice afraid of a house cat. Pussies and spineless cowards; a gutless performance. A 10-0 win against a shitty Bologna isn't going to mask or disguise the glaring limitations of this squad and its coach.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We're in a dangerous place and should be very wary of mighty Bologna. 13 points lead is nothing at this point and we're risking the scudetto. Fino Alla Fine.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    I can’t wait to see Dybala and Ronaldo trade celebrations again and act like nothing is wrong.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #39
    People are naive if they think Ronaldo is not already thinking about moving aboard, he is not gonna act like everything is ok. Ronaldo has a winner mentality
    Thats why for months I’ve sarcastically posted in his thread “welcome to Juve”.

JuveMerica

Jul 14, 2017
    People are naive if they think Ronaldo is not already thinking about moving aboard, he is not gonna act like everything is ok. Ronaldo has a winner mentality
    Ronaldo also doesn't want to look like a quitter after one year. If anything Ronaldo sets an ultimatum, Allegri goes, Zidane comes in. a big deal goes down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)