[SERIE A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (10/29/08) (1 Viewer)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
its pretty obvious that you dont read my posts
you are a Chelski supporter, so YOU get the fuck out of here, you glory-hunting non Juve fan

its ONLY Juve for me, and most in here, so take your sorry ass over to the Chelski forums
well why the hell aren't you getting stuck into every liverpool supporter in this forum too? Or Burke for supporting Bayern and not even giving a shit about Juve??

how stupid is this... why can't we just be happy that we are winning games with this shitty team and management. I'd call it a good achievement in itself and i'm celebrating every win. We can be pissed off when we lose. Life is short, especially for 37 year olds.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
well why the hell aren't you getting stuck into every liverpool supporter in this forum too? Or Burke for supporting Bayern and not even giving a shit about Juve??

how stupid is this... why can't we just be happy that we are winning games with this shitty team and management. I'd call it a good achievement in itself and i'm celebrating every win. We can be pissed off when we lose. Life is short, especially for 37 year olds.
because none of them are accusing me of not being a Juve fan, and their opinions about our team are pretty much the same as mine

dont worry, you'll be 37 in due time....hopefully you look and feel as good as I do :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sometimes I am wrong, but most of the times I am right. Most of all, I am optimist and happy Juve fan. Difference is that I can say sorry, but you never do.
No, you're pretty much always wrong. Not little wrong, more like big time wrong.

You must love that Ranieri egg on your face.

You are not a Juve fan, but a RUINeri fan....look at your username, you must be A Chelski fan as well

Do us a favor and find yourself the Chelski forum over at xtratime
Actually, this guy did support Chelsea once. He admitted it. But then he supposedly became a Juve fan because of... you guessed it... Ibrahimovic. :shocked:

Neddy was the MOM, and Knezevic should be heading to Cesena, with RUINeri following close behind.....
:lol2:

but till you grow some brain you will company andy on my ignore list ...
you do not add anything positive to the board. if i want to have negative crap i listen to some esotherics guy who'll tell you that the next new year is our last and the world will end.
I cannot take the stupidest poster in this entire place seriously....

why havent you jumped off the bridge yet ??
Seriously. That guy certainly gets the biggest idiot award. His mother should have aborted him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)