SERIE A: Bologna - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
this one will be tough.. bologna is always a hard task for us.. we won against reggina which is not that tough and missing some key players, but still managed to confuse our defence..

this match will be next weekend at Stadio "Renato Dall'Ara".. we'll face some hard-a*s players like Nakata, Locatelli, Pecchia, Dalla Bonna, Signori..

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, we always seem to struggle against Bologna (without Inzaghi that is)... last season, we had two draws with them, with the equalising goal coming in the 86th minute, then in the next fixutre the 86th and 95th minute :stress:

I think we'll win though, 2-1

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Their main player against us will be Nakata. The man has always been fantastic against us, even when he's out of form.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah, and he has been very good since he left Parma, helping Bologna to some very valuable points. We've got to keep a close eye on him, Dalla Bona (if he plays) and Locatelli because with space and time they could hurt us.

Against Reggina yesterday Lippi tried out the Micco - DP tandem for the first time. DV started with Alex upfront but wasn't very good and was subbed. I didn't watch the game, but I heard that Micco and DP formed a pretty good partnership so maybe we'll see that from the start against Bologna.

What's the situation with our injured players? I know that Biri is still out, but what's up with Camo, Treze and Tudor? Here's what I'd play:

Buffon
Zambrotta Thuram Legrottaglie Pessotto
Conte/Appiah Tacchinardi Maresca
Nedved
Miccoli Del Piero

That's the defence that worked so well against Reggina so I'd give it another shot. With Maresca, Nedved, Miccoli AND Del Piero in the squad we're bound to create alot more chances imo. After hitting the crossbar three times against Reggina, DP will undoubtedly be hungry for a goal. I think he'll get it.

Prediction: 2-0 or 2-1

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
this defence is more hopeful, but still yesterday thay have lacking consistence. but its much more better
Bologna game will be very tough, hope that alex gonna realize all his chances
and hope to see micco and maresca from the first minutes.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
i can only see a Juve win here, dont get me wrong this is a hard game but if we wanna win the league this year then we're gonna have to beat teams like Bologna. 2-1 Juve win with Del Piero scoring ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
why zambro played as RB and pessotto as LB....? why not just play pessotto as RB

err......was it against bologna that zambrotta confessed of diving?? or was it brescia.....

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I think it's too early discussing formations and players, but I don't agree that the DP-Miccoli partnership worked well, as nearly all long balls were lost inside the penalty area.

Anyway, I don't see Bologna as the threatening team they used to be in the past seasons.If we're really up to it, I think we can snatch a win in the Renato Dall'Ara.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well a really tough match!
I hope they will miss some key players....injured/suspended
I know Colucci will miss the game trough a red card in Modena's match.
I think if we perform well we can snatch it.
1-2.:angel:
if not....damn....
And with Milan derby played we have another good chance to close some gap on Milan...Forza Inter in the Derby!:D:devil:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I would go for a Miccoli, Del Piero partnership! They will give the centraldef. a lot of work, and could so open up place for Neddy, which he hopefully uses!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I agree. We won't be very dangerous from an aerial perspective, but the skill, technical ability, creativity and trickery of DP and Mic will definitely give the Bologna defenders a tough time. Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)