[Serie A] Bologna 3-3 Juventus [20th May, 2024 20:45 CEST] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Theres no playoff for CL next season right? Finishing 3rd would better pot wise i guess..
Lets get this win!!

Sent from my I2212 using Tapatalk
No, we're 100% in Pot 2 in next year's CL, while Bologna will be in pot 3, or pot 4, no matter their final position in serie A.
The pots are decided by the team's results in Europe in the last 5 years, not by their results in the domestic leagues. From next season even the league winners from the best European leagues won't be guaranteed a pot 1 position, as it used to be until now.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Mostly the psychological impact of realising Inter were better than us.
Glad Patrizi for your acknowledgment that Max was primarily responsible for the meltdown in the second half. Failure from Max motivating them to play.

If you're gonna put the blame entirely on him then you have to put it entirely down to him for going on a 16 game unbeaten run, qualify for champions league, and win the coppa.
I do give him credit for above. Issue is the season went from success to failure. Clear case of regression. Presently most everyone has no confidence Max could turn it around next season. And the people that have control over it, feel the same.

And most of them are not good enough for Juventus.
For CL knockout success, I agree. Though plenty good enough to do better in second half of season to be runner-up. The horrific display against some of the minnows in league play was embarrassing. Nail in the coffin was Salerntana match. Last place with 15 points and last 17 games 3D 14L with away record 1W 4D 12L. Juve had everything to play for and needed close to stoppage time tying goal. Yes probably unlucky to not get earlier goal, but also lucky this season against some poor teams with equalizer/winner.

Patrizi, how could they perform this poor against a vastly inferior talent wise squad?

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Я думал, что чемпион Германии всегда будет в первой корзине? Значит не зависит от коэффициентов?
idk
first the rating of the championship, then the rating of the club
, probably the champion in 1 pot , although I'm not sure

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
We played like shit for the most part but happy to see some fight back.

Defending today was Serie B level though on both sides. Not gonna judge Motta’s quality based on today but they were just as sloppy as us

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We played like shit for the most part but happy to see some fight back.

Defending today was Serie B level though on both sides. Not gonna judge Motta’s quality based on today but they were just as sloppy as us
Also worth noting that it was played in pretty torrential rain for the most part. Which made how we conceded a couple of our goals all the more stupid.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Funny but we might do better or worse with Motta, Montero or anyone else. Max having to go was a necessary move with no looking back.
I’m only joking. Max’s time was up long time ago. And no we likely won’t be better off by Montero. We already went that route with Pirlo.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I’m only joking. Max’s time was up long time ago. And no we likely won’t be better off by Montero. We already went that route with Pirlo.
I know that is why I started my post with funny. And defintiely agree no Montero and good with Motta. :xfingers:.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We shouldnt look these last 2 games as some kind of benchmark. The season is over, nothing to play for, the CL is secured. Bring Motta in and start a new cycle.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What a crazy game with a multitude of comical errors from both sides… :lol:

It perhaps wasn’t a ‘glorious’ comeback due to the rather meaningless nature of the match but it ultimately showed the players pride in not giving up and honoring the shirt, also helps for the confidence of the younger ones especially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)