[Serie A] Bologna 3-3 Juventus [20th May, 2024 20:45 CEST] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Bologna.png

London, United Kingdom Mon, May 20, 2024 at 19:45 BST
New Delhi, India Tue, May 21, 2024 at 00:15 IST
New York, USA Mon, May 20, 2024 at 14:45 EDT
San Francisco, USA Mon, May 20, 2024 at 11:45 PDT
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Mon, May 20, 2024 at 15:45 BRT

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They should make Motta sign his contract on the pitch. Preferably before kick off, but I'm okay with it happening after.

Jun 27, 2011
we haven't given a fuck since the season ended, 13 games ago, or so.
Let the young players play. Nobody cares about the results. Both teams should be hung over after celebrations.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yes it did. You didn't see how we shut off after realizing we weren't gonna win? And had practically qualified for cl. We had little to nothing to compete for.
Then all of sudden, we turn on in Coppa.
Big difference between practically qualifying for the CL and actually doing it. Only reason we did it was because of the 5th spot and because Roma dropped a lot of points in recent games. Without those we’d be in big trouble right now.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Yes it did. You didn't see how we shut off after realizing we weren't gonna win? And had practically qualified for cl. We had little to nothing to compete for.
Then all of sudden, we turn on in Coppa.
So now because it supports your narrative players are not so shit, they just shut down!?

I have never seen so inconsistent bullshiter on this forum. Something is really wrong with you.
What type of human being you should be to behave like this, to don't have shame or face.

Jun 27, 2011
Big difference between practically qualifying for the CL and actually doing it. Only reason we did it was because of the 5th spot and because Roma dropped a lot of points in recent games. Without those we’d be in big trouble right now.
We couldn't have done much worse than we did. We had a huge cushion. If we can beat Atalanta and Lazio in Coppa, something else explains our run in our league.
It is obvious to me that something happened behind the scenes after we realised we weren't gonna compete with Inter. We were coming form a 16 game unbeaten run. That doesn't turn into a 13 game without a win without a reason. Then all of sudden we show up against a very good Atalanta team and beat them.

I think Allegri has known he's leaving for quite some time. And I think the players have been in limbo themselves since they realised we weren't competing for the title. Some of them know they're leaving.

It is absolutely clear to me that the first part of the season, we played with heard and attitude. Then something happened and we barely showed up for matches. We barely had to, as we had what? 20 points cushion.

- - - Updated - - -

So now because it supports your narrative players are not so shit, they just shut down!?

I have never seen so inconsistent bullshiter on this forum. Something is really wrong with you.
What type of human being you should be to behave like this, to don't have shame or face.
You're blind as Mister Magoo if you can't see how players shut down. Nobody goes from an unbeaten 16 game run, to barely winning a game, without players shutting down. I don't think you understand how this sport works.

That doesn't contradict my opinion that our players are far from being good enough to compete in champions league.

Not everything that goes above your head is a bullshit. Most of it is just your own inability to comprehend.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

He’s shameless. Biggest bullshitter this forum has ever seen. Changes his tune more than a karaoke machine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)