[Serie A] Bologna 1-4 Juventus [May 23rd, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Although Milan will probably drop points and Bologna doesn't have anything to fight for, I have a strange feeling we won't win this one.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Although Milan will probably drop points and Bologna doesn't have anything to fight for, I have a strange feeling we won't win this one.
That's not strange, it is perfectly normal for this season.

Bologna have nothing to play for...other than getting a chance to harm Juve. You can bet they will suddenly become motivated.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hey, at least it won’t be as shitty as losing to Atalanta today and seeing them lose against Milan on the weekend.
I actually think it would have been far more likely they lose to Milan if they had beaten us. Celebrating a first trophy and not much to play for aside from finishing in a higher spot. With the loss in this final, they might be pissed off enough to actually go out and give a shit and secure that historic for them 2nd place.

- - - Updated - - -

We still gonna drop points to Bologna :lol:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    That's not strange, it is perfectly normal for this season.

Bologna have nothing to play for...other than getting a chance to harm Juve. You can bet they will suddenly become motivated.
    Bologna is indeed one of those disgusting teams that should never again play in Serie A.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Funny you talk about motivation while teams are always motivated against Juve.
    Well except for Inter who were in 7th heaven due to them finally winning the Scudetto which is understandable.

It will be a tough game and hopefully Pirlo will make 3 good games in a row.

Atalanta will be motivated as well but Milan actually play very well despite not really having a top player..
    Are there any missing players for both games?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Since the Porto game i missed alot of games , i really don't enjoy watching Juve like i used to do (even back in 2007/2011 era) , i reallly want us to make into chl , but probably i won't wath this match too , even if we win doesn't mean much , so fuck it .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)