[Serie A] Bologna 1-4 Juventus [May 23rd, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We will win.. Milan will Draw.. Next week Pirlo will be replaced by Allegri.. Normal functioning resumes..
Certainly hope so but I dont think Allegri is the one we are getting. It feels like admitting mistakes and Agnelli doesnt seem like that type.
I expect Gattuso or Zidane.

P.S new reports say Zidane might come and ask for Mane (calciomercato so dont get excited...)

- - - Updated - - -

E13484-XMAEutQw?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
As for this game - I would like Buffon to start as he commends the area 10 times better than Woj + way better distribution.
Lineup: Cuad and Chiesa with Kulu supporting Ronaldo and Mck in the middle with Rabiot - I like it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
At least he benches Bon bon. The best he has done all season long.
And i like the formation it's kind of 352-442. We can switch formations during the match wirh this line up
Actually its more of 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-3 than 3-5-2 as I cannot imagine Chiesa as a CM and it would be stupid to take Kulu and put him as a CM but yeah I agree - it is versatile.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
And i like the formation it's kind of 352-442. We can switch formations during the match wirh this line up
Bonucci should either retire or join another club. He was supposed to takeover from Chiello to lead the defense but instead he's getting benched by a 38 year old veteran. Not reliable anymore. Unfortunately his nationality and his stupid long term contract saves him from being canned.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We would have been spanked by atalanta had bonucci played, no 2 ways about it. His retirement or leaving this club couldn't come sooner.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci should either retire or join another club. He was supposed to takeover from Chiello to lead the defense but instead he's getting benched by a 38 year old veteran. Not reliable anymore. Unfortunately his nationality and his stupid long term contract saves him from being canned.
And they say his ability to play from the back is crucial, frankly I've not really seen any of that this season either.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Like that lineup. Hopefully McKenn can play smart and be more productive than Bent has been. Does anybody think Pirlo would start Arthur over McKenn?

draftkings .....

Juve -435
Bol +1150
Draw +540

Nap -500
HV +1300
Draw +600

Atal +138
Milan +155
Draw +310

At least we have two options to sneak into CL qualification. And if Juve doesn't win their match that alone should get Pirlo dismissed. Look at those outrageous odds. Not many favs like that lose let alone draw.
:jflag:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Big breaks for us tommorrow, Ante Rebic and his 4 goals in last 2-3 games is out for Milan vs Atalanta, with Ibra being already out, they have no CFs now except little young pup Leao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)