[Serie A] Bologna 1-4 Juventus [May 23rd, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Danilo: Which position should i play coach?
Pirlo: Yes

- - - Updated - - -

So it's

Tek
Cuads - De Ligt - Chiello - Sandro
WildW - Danilo - Rabiot - Chiesa
Kulu - CR7
I like this team when Kulu is with Ronaldo, its more like a 451. Ronaldo is by himself but we are better defensively as a unit and ee press better. Then a fresh Morata to take advantage. Too bad we didnt try it from the beginning

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I need to make a positive comment so hopefully we will get a positive result and the comment is

If Milan can't find a clue to get a goal against Cagliari, how can they get past Atalanta ?
Especially if they are without Ibra and Rebic (their top goalscorer)

If we can win against Champion of Serie A, then we can beat every team in our best day
So I hope we have our best day tonight and our players put their goalscoring shoes especially our attackers

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think Bologna will play their hearts out. If Pirlo does a Pirlo and send his team into a training session, we're in for a very frustrating evening.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think Bologna will play their hearts out. If Pirlo does a Pirlo and send his team into a training session, we're in for a very frustrating evening.
I really hate if the team with no aspiration just come out and get their better days playing 200% of their ability just to fuck us in the process
This Beneventos, Crotones, Bolognas,Fiorentinas and Torinos can go fuck themself in Serie B

But I blame us the most for not overcome them

Jun 6, 2015
I rather play Bologna than some team that would be just happy to sit back for 90 minutes. Bologna will try to come at us and they will leave spaces at the back that we can hopefully exploit.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Head-to-head table

Should three teams reach 76 points, then this would be the table and the goal difference in head-to-head games:

Milan: 6 points (+2)

Napoli: 6 points (-1)

Juventus: 6 points (-1)

Milan would therefore be qualified for the Champions League, whilst the general goal difference between Juventus and Napoli would decide fourth place.

This is from FI. So Im now confused..
If this is the case Napoli have a better goal diff so they would be on 4th spot. Contrary to what being said before.

Its only a remote possibility which wont happen since I highly doubt this combination of epic fails happen all together..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Where's hustini and the clock?

- - - Updated - - -

Biggest game of the season after the five biggest games of the season we lost but only three pages of posts.

Did most of the Pirlo excuse makers, "Pirlo > Sarri," "it's all Paratici's fault not Pirlo's" posters disappear?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)