[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (21 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
some of you on here are drama queens yes it wasnt the desired situation but compared to the last two seasons were leaps and bounds better. Believe it or not its a process to become elite again it doesnt happen over night
Mate, I don't care about the last two seasons. Today, and the game against Chievo, and many other games this season, we could have won comfortably, if not for some retarded starting lineups and mental capitulation coaching.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
All too familiar, the way things are turning against us is too much like the last couple of seasons.

Tough to really judge the game as it was a mess. They scored against the run of play and for most of the match just wanted to counter, it's always the same. We huffed and puffed a lot but the final ball and use in the final third was a joke for 95% of the match. Then Bonucci removed any remote possibility of snatching a later winner.

Conte seems stubborn, which is only ok if you are winning. We're not, so change it.

So we have 1 central defender for the next game, I suppose that will mean another crazy formation change and play with no coherence. Still, I'm not going to get too dramatic, you can't expect to go through a season without a shit period. Ours is just coming at a bad time, and too often it totally ruins the season. We need to snap out of this, fast.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Mate, I don't care about the last two seasons. Today, and the game against Chievo, and many other games this season, we could have won comfortably, if not for some retarded starting lineups and mental capitulation coaching.
there were some mistakes yes, but there were also a shit load of missed chances. What if marchisio scored or borriello on the cross we would all be singing a different tune.it could have easily been 2 or 3 to one but missed chances made it 1-1.

Apr 15, 2006
Screw Conte for starting us with a handicap! He showed that he hasn't learnt ANYTHING from the last few matches! We seriously have to question his judgment of players and their form. All this stuff about choosing the best players is BULLSHIT! I don't care if you guys blame Marchsio or Bonucci again. For me, this draw was a result of Conte. Just like the draws we've had before!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
there were some mistakes yes, but there were also a shit load of missed chances. What if marchisio scored or borriello on the cross we would all be singing a different tune.it could have easily been 2 or 3 to one but missed chances made it 1-1.
We should have never been in a position of hoping marchisio scored (he was offside btw) or whatever, we should have started with the strongest lineup for this and many other games this season. That's not good enough and it has nothing to do with previous seasons.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Screw Conte for starting us with a handicap! He showed that he hasn't learnt ANYTHING from the last few matches! We seriously have to question his judgment of players and their form. All this stuff about choosing the best players is BULLSHIT! I don't care if you guys blame Marchsio or Bonucci again. For me, this draw was a result of Conte. Just like the draws we've had before!
Completely Agree!

Even the Napoli 3-3 draw, yes it was nice to save the game, but if it wasn't for his retarded starting lineup, we'd have never been in that position to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)