[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (8 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Conte has officially lost his marbles, from the minute I seen the starting XI I had little belief that we would actually win the game. He has cost us a shot at the title, no other way to put it with his retarded choices and just absolute stubborness.

Buffon: Had little to do but could do nothing about the goal
Lict: Ran and ran, but doesn't get forward half as much as he used to
Caceres: He did ok, wasn't great but wasn't poor either
Bonucci: :lol: nothing this man does surprises me anymore, I wasn't even mad that he got sent off, was inevitable he would fuck up
PDC: Got forward but didn't send in his customary crosses
Marchisio: Casper emerged for a bit in the 2nd half but isn't half the player he was in the first ten games of the season
Vidal: Your in the wrong league son, your technique is poor, you can run and tackle all day but if you can't do much with a football you won't succeed in Italy
Pirlo: I feel sorry for him, when he looks up to pass it to someone and he sees nothing but absolute shit in front of him. He must be depressed
Pepe: Did ok but still brainless at times
Borriello: The STD loving/Hitler haircut moron is that bad he makes Amauri look like Maradona. Shambolic aint the word to describe him
Vucinic: Your not a footballer, despite your well taken goal you yet again did fuck all and do not warrant a place at our club. Now fuck off.

Conte needs to waken the fuck up, he has did so well to get us to this point, but damn if he aint fucking everything up now with his awful choices.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Our strikers couldn't finish their dinners, any other team with the amount of attempts on goal we've had would be clear leaders at this point

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Drawn to death

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 12:38 ----------

Btw, have we ever played a replayed match this season that we actually won?

I blame the snow and rain. :(

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Conte is so,so stuborn.
Now I see that that idiot Borriello was his sole wish so Marotta bring him.
Boriello will never score ,neither in next five years.
And I do not have enough words for Bonucci,
Secco had to go to jail for this transfer of Bonucci.(Ay yhe end of the day Secco does not accomplish a single decent transfer.All were flops).
Like some memner of the forum said it was good while the dream of Scudetto lasts.
Very dissapointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)