[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (3 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
The only bad choice in contes line up was Borriello first of all. Second of all, everybody was talking about how this was going to be our first loss of the season, well we drew and with our centre back partnership out, not to mention playing the third game in 7 days for some.

It's frustrating because we have the better chances and better possession but to get a draw in these circumstances was not that bad. Yes against chievo hurt but I saw more heart and pressure from juve this game and can't loose faith in conte just yet.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The only bad choice in contes line up was Borriello first of all. Second of all, everybody was talking about how this was going to be our first loss of the season, well we drew and with our centre back partnership out, not to mention playing the third game in 7 days for some.

It's frustrating because we have the better chances and better possession but to get a draw in these circumstances was not that bad. Yes against chievo hurt but I saw more heart and pressure from juve this game and can't loose faith in conte just yet.
Trying to see the positives?

Ban!

:p

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Glad i missed and couldn't watch the game...read the Live thread...OMG!!
Let's see what will pull from his hat on sunday.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I just can't understand how our best striker is benched for Marco "Zero Goals" Borrielo
Agreed, it just doesn't make any sense. What does Conte see on him I just don't understand it . It's so frustrating to see this guy come in and start so many games when he has honestly produced nothing. Then you have a guy in Del Piero who for at least 25-30minutes can produce at least a damn opportunity. Fuck sakes I am willing to bet Elia would produce more in 10minutes then Boriello.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Positives:

We never gave up, and kept fighting until the end.
We didn't lose the game.
Vicinic scoring, even though he was having a bad game.

The Negatives:

Borriello
Borriello
Borriello
Bonucci
Bonucci
Bonucci
Conte's delayed substitutions
Another draw (two points dropped, even though it feels like one point gained)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)