[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (29 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
What he means to say is that Padion wouldnt normally be starting if we werent missing our normal starters or benching one or two normal starters who are in poor form. Just because Padion is starting doesnt mean he is considered to be any better than the ones he is replacing. Marchisio has no energy left and needs to be rested. I would personally prefer to see Elia, Giach or Esti play before Padoin but because we are playing away from home i think Conte will go with the more defensive player out of all our options i dont agree with it but it's what Conte must be thinking.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What he means to say is that Padion wouldnt normally be starting if we werent missing our normal starters or benching one or two normal starters who are in poor form. Just because Padion is starting doesnt mean he is considered to be any better than the ones he is replacing. Marchisio has no energy left and needs to be rested. I would personally prefer to see Elia, Giach or Esti play before Padoin but because we are playing away from home i think Conte will go with the more defensive player out of all our options i dont agree with it but it's what Conte must be thinking.
now I really wonder what position of padion is. I never saw him play before joining juve. I was told he was a lwb or somthing. he played for us rwb, rw and cm.
and we have marrone also? who is clearly the better player then Padion. typical italy again :sergio:

I remember conte saying how he has much trust in Marrone, He isn't showing that so far :sad:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Juventus stats before Bologna game:

Shots per Game
18.4 (1 in the league)

Shots on target per game
6.4 (1 in the league)

Dribbles per game
7.9 (9)

Aggression
47 yellow 3 red (18)

Possession
60.4% (2)

Pass success
84.3 (3)

Aerial duels won per game
10.8 (13)

Shots conceded per game
10 (20)

Tackles per game
23.4 (7)

Interceptions per game
19.4 (10)

Fouls per game
12.1 (19)

Crosses per game
28 (2)

Long balls per game
59 (14)

Short passes per game
487 (1)

Goal types
28 - open play, 2 - fastbreak, 7 - set piece, penalty - 1, own goal - 0

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If Marchisio is too tired, I'd prefer to see Giaccherini take he spot rather than Padoin. But, I think people do tend to over exaggerate Padoin's flaws.

Mar 30, 2006
Hopefully Caceras can step in and a do a job for us. Also I think Vidal and Marchisio will prob do extra work to protect the defense. I would like to see some goals though from the forwards to make sure we dont need a clean sheet to win.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Buffon
Licht-Caceres-Bonucci-De Ceglie
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Pepe-Matri-Vucinic*​

*or Quag. I think Quag would be a better option because of his better work rate with the lack of Barza-King Kong

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3553075 said:
Juventus stats before Bologna game:
So we're first in the league for shots per game and the last for shots conceded per game. Wow, talk about poor finishing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)