[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (21 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yep , but to get fintess back it is better to put him 20 min in this , 30 in the next and than start him
and still don't think he can play as wing
Put Quag in to give us the technique and some creativity to unlock the Bus that Bologna will likely park in front of goal, once we have the game in hand is when you put Pepe in to sorta lock up that side. We need to break them down and create changes, Pepe can't give us that.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Put Quag in to give us the technique and some creativity to unlock the Bus that Bologna will likely park in front of goal, once we have the game in hand is when you put Pepe in to sorta lock up that side. We need to break them down and create changes, Pepe can't give us that.
i know pepe can't give us technique and creativity , but quag is just not fit to play and putting players not fit sometimes takes you more than you actually think it can give
like pepe last time , he was not fit to play than conte changed him after 30 minutes
i still think that pepe won't play through , i think giac will play there or we will go for the 352 once again
pepe doesn't look fit either
i'd rely on vucinic for creativity and hope that after the last bad matches , he actually wakes up in this one

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i know pepe can't give us technique and creativity , but quag is just not fit to play and putting players not fit sometimes takes you more than you actually think it can give
like pepe last time , he was not fit to play than conte changed him after 30 minutes
i still think that pepe won't play through , i think giac will play there or we will go for the 352 once again
pepe doesn't look fit either
i'd rely on vucinic for creativity and hope that after the last bad matches he actually wakes up in this one
I hope we don't play with the 352...Ramirez will have a field day.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
what's wrong with him?
he still feels something in the ankle
well they said at first he would be out for 1 month , than he was present the next week and a starter after 2 weeks
in this cases it is better to rest the player and let him recover for good , it was a mistake to make him play in the first place last week

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I hope Conte goes for 4-2-4 and gives some playtime to elia . we don't need a crowded midfield or packed defence against teams like bologna who are not coming out of their half easily. we need width and 2 strikers upfront. a sole striker will be so isolated and useless.
buffon
licht-barza-chiello-DC
giac-vidal-marchi-elia
quag-matri

Mar 30, 2006
I would go with:

Licht---Barzagli---Chiellini---De Ceglie

----Vidal-----Pirlo----Marchisio---

----Pepe----Matri----Giach-------

I think Giach has earned his place at the moment while Vucinic needs to get his form back. I dont think we should start Elia after dropping points last week we can't experiment and should play the guys who are playing best to take advantage of any more milan slip ups. Also by playing DC we will get some more attacking down the left.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I would go with:

I think Giach has earned his place at the moment while Vucinic needs to get his form back. I dont think we should start Elia after dropping points last week we can't experiment and should play the guys who are playing best to take advantage of any more milan slip ups. Also by playing DC we will get some more attacking down the left.

there is a great probability that pepe won't play

Why Ashton and not Martin?
isn't it to quick for martin
he should get acoustomed with the team

btw
siena winning 2-0 with napoli for coppa

Mar 30, 2006
Why Ashton and not Martin?
Ashton is DC right? lol
Well I just figured Caceras just played and I have not seen how good he is at LB. I find it tough to experiment when we are at the top of the league and DC can get down the left pretty good to help out in attack if we are having trouble breaking Bologna down.

I saw the formation given by Donpiero before the one I put did not have Pirlo in it. I think that is a massive mistake cuz he is the best tool we have to break down stubborn teams who are defending.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I would go with:

what experiment? we played 4-4-2 at the start of the season and it worked.
so basically you would go with the same formation that proved to be useless against siena? with pirlo and our defence resorting to long balls to the box bcuz their def was so packed that there was nothing else that we could do? and only one front man?

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I remember Caceres playing well as a LB in Copa America which Uruguay won. He has some defensive faults for sure but I wouldn't exactly call Ashton a defensive mastermind either.

Mar 30, 2006
I just dont think losing our most creative player (pirlo) is the best way forward. And I was not referring to changing the formation to 442 as an experiment. I was referring to starting Elia. I think having both Elia and DC on the left seems a bit soft. Maybe if we had #3 behind him?

Anyway I dont think Conte will make any drastic changes. But hopefully we win!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd say we'll play this one. Possibly Esti for De Ceglie or Giaccherini for Vidal/Marchisio. If we need to score, put on Caceres lol.

------------Buffon
---Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Licht-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-De Ceglie
--------Matri-Vucinic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)