[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 Juventus [30th April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (1 Viewer)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Bizarre game. So many chances but so many abysmal performances and mistakes.

We are chasing a game and show absolutely no energy to speed things up or even take quick throws. Far too many players wanting the ball to sit perfectly before hitting a shot.
I never see us comfortable in ball possesion. Dribbling or evading some pressure from opponent. When a player got the ball the option is limited, no option to pass, we are far top static, no fluidity in attacking

Although we got several chances but i dont feel like we can score it. Most of it half chances. I am worried with our chances for top 4, Game against Atalanta and Milan are must win now

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Soule and Iling should've won it for us but we looked much better with them on.
Soule is a good dribbler but his end product is non existent.
Illing - I said he is a star in the making - Despite this miss he could be very good for us and we should have used him way more than we have.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I never see us comfortable in ball possesion. Dribbling or evading some pressure from opponent. When a player got the ball the option is limited, no option to pass, we are far top static, no fluidity in attacking

Although we got several chances but i dont feel like we can score it. Most of it half chances. I am worried with our chances for top 4, Game against Atalanta and Milan are must win now
Because this is a team of pseudo-footballers. This is a team of huff-n-puffers.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Soule is a good dribbler but his end product is non existent.
Illing - I said he is a star in the making - Despite this miss he could be very good for us and we should have used him way more than we have.
I don't know why he hasn't played more, iling that is

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Who actually still watches these kind of games?

Anyway. Team sucks, and despite Allegri, Im not sure a different coach would do much better.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
didn't check the live bread, what was the tuz consensus on the penalty episode? i thought sandro was 100% fouled during the build up but that danilo touch that caused the penalty was certainly there. now i have my doubts about it lol

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
didn't check the live bread, what was the tuz consensus on the penalty episode? i thought sandro was 100% fouled during the build up but that danilo touch that caused the penalty was certainly there. now i have my doubts about it lol

Everyone said that Sandro dived since the same thing happened against lazio when SMS scored.

Last edited:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Sandro was fouled but he embellished it and usually this would never be given against us.
If you look at Danilo's foot you'll see vibrations from the studs upwards indicating contact. I think the Bologna player's left knee tapped Danilo's foot. This penalty would never be given for us.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sandro was fouled but he embellished it and usually this would never be given against us.
If you look at Danilo's foot you'll see vibrations from the studs upwards indicating contact. I think the Bologna player's left knee tapped Danilo's foot. This penalty would never be given for us.
Yeah, Chiesa goes down in such a contact and he gets a yellow. Cuadrado wouldn't even get a yellow, he's not treated seriously by anyone at this point, lol.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Can't tell from that angle but I suspect maybe the inside of his boot catches his knee. Obviously the reaction is absurd, but football is full of cheats.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Allegri: “We played well today but this kind of match, you have to win it. Soulé wanted to break the net but that's not how we do it, you have to have to be cold blooded.You have to be mature in such situations."
Allegri shitting on the youth players? Must be a fake quote :andy2:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Tbh they are mostly shit youth players too. Shit coach shitting on shit players it’s a match made in heaven. Whatever little talent they have he’ll see to it they never learn how to play football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)