[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 16, 2013) (53 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I agree now that Vucinic is probably a top 5 forward. Not as good as Falcao and RVP, but just slightly behind in the 5th spot or so. Probably in the same league as Suarez.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

claudio zuliani
[video=dailymotion;xy9hlr]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy9hlr_1_auto[/video]
[video=dailymotion;xy9hlz]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy9hlz_2_auto[/video]

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How can you not be sure?

On his day he's better than Del Piero!
:disagree:
I like Vucinic but Del Piero was on another level.

Barzagli seems faultless almost every match that it's just standard performance from him :D

Gave it to Barzagli. That deflection which saved us from going 1 down was huge. After that he took care of business as usual.
Barza is a pillar of our defense. Such a clever and elegant player.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
:disagree:
I like Vucinic but Del Piero was on another level.
I think that is because you are taking into account the fact he was a loyal respectful legend for a very long period at our club.
I'm sure the discussion is just on footballing talent and Vucinic is on another level to every player on this planet.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sorry but Vucinic is a contender for G.O.A.T. imo. I mean he's not consistent, but when he shows up he is probably the best player I've ever seen. Even better than Zidane.
As I said Del Piero is on another level and Zizou is probably one of the greatest players who ever played. Comparing Vucinic to those two is a blasphemy. Watch some of the older Juve games with both of them playing and you'll see what I mean. Especially between 96-98.
I think that is because you are taking into account the fact he was a loyal respectful legend for a very long period at our club.
I'm sure the discussion is just on footballing talent and Vucinic is on another level to every player on this planet.
Among other things yes. But taking only talent and what both of them can offer to the game Del Piero was by far better player. His dribbling, pass, shooting, set pieces, are all one level above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)