[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS [June 22nd, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Happy with the win...we were not gelling as a team before Covid 19 so I can't see it happen overnight after football stopped for so long.

Bernie still has a lot prove but happy with what he produced. Same with rabiot...he just looks like a player who hasn't played for 5 years. I have no doubt that in form and fully motivated he would be good for us...just a matter of those two coming together...if ever!

Ronaldo is copping too much flack in the media. When it counts he will produce...he is allowed to have some poorer performances during a season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Happy with the win...we were not gelling as a team before Covid 19 so I can't see it happen overnight after football stopped for so long.

Bernie still has a lot prove but happy with what he produced. Same with rabiot...he just looks like a player who hasn't played for 5 years. I have no doubt that in form and fully motivated he would be good for us...just a matter of those two coming together...if ever!

Ronaldo is copping too much flack in the media. When it counts he will produce...he is allowed to have some poorer performances during a season.
Totally agree with Ronaldo is allowed to have some porter performance.
Honestly, ronaldo’s poorer performances are still performances that losers like Khedira Matuidi Bernadeschi Pjanic can only dream of.

- - - Updated - - -

We had good chances. Should be more clinical. Stururu>Danilo
True words.

The midfielders that paradicki deemed unfit and sold can easily rip out current midfield apart.

Imagine Lemina-Padoin-Sturaro. This midfield would easily break down our current midfield. They could all manmark bentancur at the same time, and then still have enough time and energy to break Pjanic and Rabiot’s legs

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ratings for me:
Woj - 5 - Had nothing to do in terms of saves but his poor passes cost him at least a point.
Cuadrado - 7 He runs and runs and got us out of trouble numerous times.
MDL - 7.5 Very good game and he also contributed to our midfield as well
Bonucci - 6.5 Did well
MDS - 6 He was ok until he got injured and got replaced by that retard..
Rabiot - 6.5 good game
Pjanic - 6 wasnt great but wasnt awful and the only serious "mistake he made" wasnt his mistake but an error from the ref as it was definitely a foul!
Bentancur - 7 The only midfielder who is consistent!
Ronaldo - 6 had some good moves like that amazing cross to Dybala but had some moves that got me crazy as how he loses the ball in 1 on 1 vs a defender when the defender isnt exactly MDL...
Dybala - 7.5 He would have got an 8 should he not miss that sitter but I do give him credit for the great movement. His finish on Berna`s back heel was mouth watering.
Bernardeschi - 7.5 The surprise of the game! Ran constantly and moved around very well. Great back heel assist, did very well when on and off the ball and almost got himself a nice goal.
Danilo - 3, defended well for 1 minute and then went as retard as you can be.

Sarri - No rating - To be honest it was Bologna that really sucked rather than us bringing our A game..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ratings for me:
Woj - 5 - Had nothing to do in terms of saves but his poor passes cost him at least a point.
Cuadrado - 7 He runs and runs and got us out of trouble numerous times.
MDL - 7.5 Very good game and he also contributed to our midfield as well
Bonucci - 6.5 Did well
MDS - 6 He was ok until he got injured and got replaced by that retard..
Rabiot - 6.5 good game
Pjanic - 6 wasnt great but wasnt awful and the only serious "mistake he made" wasnt his mistake but an error from the ref as it was definitely a foul!
Bentancur - 7 The only midfielder who is consistent!
Ronaldo - 6 had some good moves like that amazing cross to Dybala but had some moves that got me crazy as how he loses the ball in 1 on 1 vs a defender when the defender isnt exactly MDL...
Dybala - 7.5 He would have got an 8 should he not miss that sitter but I do give him credit for the great movement. His finish on Berna`s back heel was mouth watering.
Bernardeschi - 7.5 The surprise of the game! Ran constantly and moved around very well. Great back heel assist, did very well when on and off the ball and almost got himself a nice goal.
Danilo - 3, defended well for 1 minute and then went as retard as you can be.

Sarri - No rating - To be honest it was Bologna that really sucked rather than us bringing our A game..
Sarri minus 1 for getting himself sent off too

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Bernard was excellent and I see Sarri picking him over Costa because he tracks back to make a midfield 4, both Napoli wingers come back to defend and it works brilliantly for them. Dybala also came back to tackle around the middle so he has great. With these 2 helping defend it eases pressure off Pjanic. Also De Ligt is fast becoming a world leader in defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)