[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS [June 22nd, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Happy with 3 pts. Happy one of them was from open play, and happy that we didn't miss a penalty! Think I've complained enough this past week so I'll give the negatives a rest.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Decent game. Most fluid we’ve looked so far since the season resumed, another clean sheet is nice and Dybala scores a world class goal. De Ligt is turning into an absolute monster at the back for us, basically back to his Ajax levels now. Now let’s hope for Atalanta to do us a favour on Wednesday night against Lazio.

Oh and Danilo is a retard.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Decent game. Most fluid we’ve looked so far since the season resumed, another clean sheet is nice and Dybala scores a world class goal. De Ligt is turning into an absolute monster at the back for us, basically back to his Ajax levels now. Now let’s hope for Atalanta to do us a favour on Wednesday night against Lazio.

Oh and Danilo is a retard.
Well I agree but I think its Bologna who played like a bunch of retards rather than us perfoming.
De Ligt deserves special praise as he played 2 roles and did both very well - CB and was also playing like a DM and helped our midfield when we attacked (Dybala`s goal started from De Ligt.

Bernardeschi really surprised me - He was actually good.
Dybala - He wasnt great compared to what we know he can do but he was decent and I guess a decent Dybala is also nice to have. Great goal and very good movement.
Cuadrado worked hard and did very well

Ronaldo - Great player, top 2 players in the world - not playing for a few months did something to him. He doesnt run as usual and he is not sharp as usual (not to mention he lost the ball when isolated against a defender, a thing a player like him should usually be able to do)

Woj - I really dont know what happened to him in this one - He was simply awful - Every pass of his went to a Bologna player..

Danilo - He was a super retard and even smiled and laughed like he doesnt care. Of course he should have got a straight red after his first foul but he made it right with his stupid second foul.
I just wish some stupid club take him from us..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Didn't watch game bar last 10 mins but I see cuadra and berna leading motm poll.
Said after Milan game that they should start. There you go. Still Pjanic left to drop. But some of this prolly has to do with rotation.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Opinion on Rabiot today? I think he did ok. Not perfect but more comfortable with the ball then Blaise. He did ok in defence too.
He had a Ramsey level good run (all forgotten about) before doing poorly last two times

- - - Updated - - -

Well I agree but I think its Bologna who played like a bunch of retards rather than us perfoming.
De Ligt deserves special praise as he played 2 roles and did both very well - CB and was also playing like a DM and helped our midfield when we attacked (Dybala`s goal started from De Ligt.

Bernardeschi really surprised me - He was actually good.
Dybala - He wasnt great compared to what we know he can do but he was decent and I guess a decent Dybala is also nice to have. Great goal and very good movement.
Cuadrado worked hard and did very well

Ronaldo - Great player, top 2 players in the world - not playing for a few months did something to him. He doesnt run as usual and he is not sharp as usual (not to mention he lost the ball when isolated against a defender, a thing a player like him should usually be able to do)

Woj - I really dont know what happened to him in this one - He was simply awful - Every pass of his went to a Bologna player..

Danilo - He was a super retard and even smiled and laughed like he doesnt care. Of course he should have got a straight red after his first foul but he made it right with his stupid second foul.
I just wish some stupid club take him from us..
Makes sense young players like deLight are recovering faster than older ones like Ronaldo...though Ron is unique and expected him in top shape too esp with all the rumors about him being fitter than ever.

Was danilo's a 100% bookable offense? Missed replay. Didn't seem like a goal threat but clumsy foul. In any case, mental midget for sure. Went from looking godly FB at Porto to this at top clubs.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)