[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 Juventus [December 18th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
we will win this with a dominating 1-0
we will also win the next game

before we move to our losing streak again - it's always 2 fine results followed by 2 horrible ones

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Of course getting in CL is better for our finances. But people need to stop acting like we’re doomed to be eternally midtable if we miss it. What @IlCapitano is trying to say I believe, is that we need to stop pretending we’re just reloading, finding the final piece to take an already top squad over the final hurdle. We’re now miles away from that. Ronaldo was the last failed hurrah there. Was it a worthwhile gamble? In hindsight, obviously no. But perhaps if everyone had stayed healthy, Chiellini and Mandzukic and Dybala, etc. Players like Pjanic and Khedira and Sandro didn’t enter such steep declines, maybe we win that 2018-19 CL title and it all seems worthwhile. Obviously didn’t work out that way, but one can see the reasons behind the gamble. But it was a gamble and now we’re seeing an unbalanced, mediocre team filled with overpaid, overrated players. We need to go into full rebuild mode. If we miss out on CL for a year, maybe that will force us to be a little wiser with how we spend money, I don’t know. Look at Inter with Beppe. Milan now. Napoli even missing out last year but still made smart purchases.

Would I prefer making CL, obviously. It would be shit missing out. But a rebuild is required and either way we need to start being smarter on the market again
Milan is going nowhere, last summer they lost Donnarumma and Calhanoglu on a free. Next summer it'll be Kessie and Romagnoli on a free. A 40yo Ibra is one of their best players.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
i'm not worried about their pride and motivation. if they had any they wouldn't play like shit week in, week out.

i also think that sandro will leave next summer anyway, and rabiot is most certainly on the market. bentancur is cheap as fuck, and there's that boca clause too, so i don't mind him staying. but if we can sell him in a package with rugani then i'm fine with that too.
Buy 2 get 1 free!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri:Ramsey still has a flexor problem, he has not recovered and is therefore not available."

Allegri:“Kulusevski is back after a week off, he doesn't have 90 minutes in his legs, but having him available is important. Dybala? We mustn't take risks, let's see if we'll have him available for Cagliari."

Allegri: There are players who have little experience in winning, it takes time to improve.“

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)