[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 Juventus [December 18th, 2021] (10 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lol

If there was ever a time to put money on a Juventus loss. It’s here. Absolutely the type of team that we’ll struggle against away from home and when we’re in terrible form.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What is even the point? I literally couldn't care less if we win the title or finish 10th at this point. I need to see bigger picture changes than papering over cracks for 3rd season in a row.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Bench them all.

Pinsoglio
De Sciglio - Rugani - De Ligt - Pellegrini
Locatelli - Arthur
Kulu - Ramsey - Soule
Kean​

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Bench them all.

Pinsoglio
De Sciglio - Rugani - De Ligt - Pellegrini
Locatelli - Arthur
Kulu - Ramsey - Soule
Kean​
We may as well play a packet of crisps in place of Ramsey, they’re probably less brittle and full of less air.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What is even the point? I literally couldn't care less if we win the title or finish 10th at this point. I need to see bigger picture changes than papering over cracks for 3rd season in a row.
The bigger picture will depend a lot on getting champions league money. That’s the point.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The bigger picture will depend a lot on getting champions league money. That’s the point.
No it won't. We got CL money this year and what did we get? Lipstick on a pig.

I said it last year too - this club needs a huge slap in the face. No CL, no extra money, but a full reset and changes from top to bottom.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No it won't. We got CL money this year and what did we get? Lipstick on a pig.

I said it last year too - this club needs a huge slap in the face. No CL, no extra money, but a full reset and changes from top to bottom.
That, my friend, is pure bullshit. Slap in the face is just another name for a healthy loss, which doesn’t exist. We got Locatelli with last year’s CL money and with this year’s we hopefully can get more competent players.
seriously I can’t believe I’m arguing that more money is better.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That, my friend, is pure bullshit. Slap in the face is just another name for a healthy loss, which doesn’t exist. We got Locatelli with last year’s CL money and with this year’s we hopefully can get more competent players.
seriously I can’t believe I’m arguing that more money is better.
So 400 million capital injection from exorr is for what? Really sorry state of affairs at Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)