[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (33 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Giovinco tearing people apart in a Juventus shirt?

Is this real life?

Maybe if every team had somebody as useless as Zapata he could do it, but he should be used as a last resort tbh.

He'd probably work well against a big team who were chasing the game Vs us, he'd have a tonne of space to exploit. Outside of that, he should make peace with the bench.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I agree.And at the same moment when I remember that we payed for him I think 12 mil .Eur.and I think ,maybe I am wrong that was only 50% of his share(maybe I am wrong).Eur,I instantly get mad.Not that he is a bad player but he is no worth 12 mil,especcially that we own him before.
Just compare with bargain Vidal for 10.5 mil or Tevez for 9 mil.Does not matter they play on different positions.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
need to rest as many guys as we can. I definitely see a draw in this game, regardless of the lineup. Guys will be thinking about Istanbul, and some are tired.

I don't know if Giovinco is available, but if he is, I'd like to see a 433:

Buffon - Litch (Caceres), Barzagli, Ogbonna, Peluso; Asamoah, Padoin, Marchisio; Giovinco, Vucinic, Quags.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Agree in total,I wish creativity to be filled up with extra effort from the whole team.And here is ,after Gala ,Roma game on the begining of the new year ....

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Friday night kick-off suits me fine this week.

Anyone else expecting something severely below par minus Pirlo and with GS on the horizon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)