[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (23 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The players seem to think we played well :sergio:

Legro: «Commenting this match and this result is difficult because going back home with a 3-1 defeat after a good performance by Juve is really not normal. I think we should see the positive side because with the mentality and will shown today we will go far and gain great satisfaction.»

Diego: «I think we played a good match and we had many opportunities to win the match.»

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You can play well and still lose. Unfortunately, we've had far too many of those occasions and we're not even half-way through the season yet. :sergio:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
as much as this hurt to say, i gave up on winning anything this season. its much harder to say december. even if i tried to defend our beloved Juve i can't anymore, injury excuses are not acceptable anymore.
Ciro you are a legend but what have you done ?!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
The players seem to think we played well :sergio:

Legro: «Commenting this match and this result is difficult because going back home with a 3-1 defeat after a good performance by Juve is really not normal. I think we should see the positive side because with the mentality and will shown today we will go far and gain great satisfaction.»

Diego: «I think we played a good match and we had many opportunities to win the match.»

Truth is, we had chances, especially from headers

Mar 24, 2006
okay ,
so may i ask humbly ,
Did Amauri start from the beginning ?
and
Did Almiron really score on us ? :lol2:

i couldn't help myself from this melancholic situation

we are so pathetic , who give a damn about creating 2 or 3 dozens of chance but lose at the end , hilarious pathetic .

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
aww hell no !!!

Blanc: We're the same team Sunday 13 December, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus President Jean-Claude Blanc stands by Ciro Ferrara and reminds critics this is the same side that beat Inter seven days ago.

“It has been a week and the lads worked hard with Ciro. Even if the result did not go well tonight, we saw a team eager to push forward, create chances and score goals,” he said after the 3-1 defeat to Bari.

“If Juve opened up the Scudetto race a week ago then it means they have the quality to achieve great things. What we lack is consistency and efficiency in front of goal.

“For now there is little to say and much to do, we’ll return to Vinovo to work even harder and prove ourselves all over again.

“It’s not in the history of Juventus to change management, even if I proved differently a few months ago. Ferrara is the Coach of the future and we will continue working with him to build the team.”

Yet Blanc is the man who sacked Claudio Ranieri towards the end of last season and brought in Ferrara for their third tactician in as many years.

“Deschamps decided to walk away and it was his choice, not ours. We fired Ranieri and it was a decision we had to take in order to finish in the top two.”

It was still 2-1 at the Stadio San Nicola when big summer signing Diego ballooned a spot-kick over the bar.

“We had many opportunities, the ball didn’t go in and missing the penalty changed the game in my view. I think if that spot-kick had gone in, the match would’ve ended in a very different way.

“Important transfers can take a while to settle in, as the Juventus jersey is quite a weight and it’s not easy to get right into the atmosphere of Serie A football.”

channel4
GET OUT !!!!!!!! :(

Dec 31, 2008
It seems i missed another piss poor perfomance. I'm just waitin to see the degree to which our team will be humiliated by others before the dickheads in management make a change

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The dickheads in management are the first ones that need to go. As for Zero, I mean Ciro he really needs to go experiment somewhere else; this is not Cremonese!

Not only are we failing to score, but we have an apparent case of "leaky faucet" in our defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)