[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (13 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If we were lucky we would have scored early and Bari would have never got the chance to counter us, sometimes in Football the ball refuses to go in, it happens trust me, today we could have won with a big score and the players showed passion, i know could have and should have does not mean much, but thats what happened imo today.
Also if we didn't play so poorly we would have won. The fact is we were rubbish. We got it completely wrong for the 4th time in 5 matches and there is no justifying some of the decisions of our coach.

Se saltelli, muore your mama.
thats a bit uncalled for mate

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Mods, dont bother with the MOM poll, players didnt bother playing cause they want Ciro to get sacked.
If it was that way then wow, how fucking great. It's good to know that the modern Juventus is made out of a bunch of sore losers. Can;t wait till they get tired of Hiddink, Benitez and whoever else comes along :shifty:

Jokes apart, I am really hoping that the team actually wakes the fuck up when a new coach comes along.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
WTF, I came home from cinema, I watched the horror movie, I turned on my PC and saw that I could watched the horror at home...

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
In 4 games we've managed to beat INTER only
or lets put it like this
INTER is the only team who failed in beating "humilating" juve
pathetic calcio if this team is leading the table

Apr 15, 2006
Unfortunately

He did NOT
Yeah, stupid me! :sad:

What a shitload of fuck! How the hell can we make stupid mistakes like subbing in too late and failing to react appropriately before and during the game??? Is this the fuckin' DNA the BoD boast about? How the fuck can this really be solved? It's been like this since 2 coaches and a load of average and expensive players! :(

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
seriously fellas...everytime juve loses you start to bash and curse one each other...i propose a warning for the guys that are starting with these things.

Sep 1, 2002
this is the last straw -- - Ferrara -- - -has to get fired - - i could coach better than that asshole
That asshole:

A native of Naples, Ferrara started his career at hometown club Napoli before moving to Juventus in 1994. He became captain soon after joining the team, and soon became one of the most experienced and decorated players, winning seven Serie A championships (five with Juventus, two with Napoli - this excludes the 2004–05 title taken away from Juventus due to the 2006 Serie A match-fixing scandal), two Coppa Italia titles (one with each team), three Supercoppa Italiana titles (two with Juventus, one with Napoli) and several European competitions (including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Cup, Intercontinental Cup and European Super Cup). He scored one of Napoli's goals as they won the 1989 UEFA Cup Final.

Post 2000, Ferrara played an important role in Juventus' backline, being an experienced and dominating defender. His role as captain, though, was taken over by fellow Italian Alessandro Del Piero. In 1996–97, one of his peak seasons, he scored four goals in 32 Serie A competitions, while also being capped eight times internationally. Ironically, his first professional match, while at Napoli, was played against Juventus (it was a 0–0 draw). He retired from football after the 2004–05 season.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Once again, not a good game from us, but I think this is a pretty harsh result. For the first time in many weeks we were actually able to create a few chances.

But we all know this formation has quite a few deficiencies, and it once again showed.

Buffon 5,5 - Mostly very shaky. And could he really not have tried to save the 3rd goal?
Caceres 5,5 - At times pretty good, at times quite bad.
Legrottaglie 6 - Good game, nothing special
Cannavaro 4 - Wtf has happened? Has shown very little since his positive beginning of the season. Didn't there use to be some forum member who was ridiculed because he said Legro is now better than Canna? That does not seem so far fetched right now.
Molinaro 5,5 - Ok game. His pace saved us a few times
Tiago 5,5 - Overall he did quite ok, but he should have scored at least once.
Poulsen 6,5 - Good game. Melo could learn a thing or two.
Marchisio 5,5 - Was caught sleeping for the 1st goal. Tried hard to make up for it afterwards but still had some difficulties
Diego 4 - Again very involved, with very little end results. And why is he so adamant to take every freaking set piece? Does he not realise that he is in poor form? He's just screwing it up for the entire team, as if we aren't having a difficult enough time as it is
Amauri 4,5 - What is there left to say? He gets a perfect rating for his constant moaning & the frequent hand gestures. Continues to get chances and continues to screw them up. This is a very different player from (early) last season.
Trezeguet 6,5 - :tup:, some nice quick touches, a constant menace for the defence & always finds himself in the right position. Pure class.

Grosso 6 - He actually changed the game (shame that Diego did not understand it) so credit to him.
Camoranesi 5 - Not enough.
Giovinco -

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
First of all, congrats to Almiron. He played well against his own team today, which is what we expect of the man. It's great to see him rape the clowns here who defend loans with all their heart, the precious Italian system of having your own players score against you. So poetic. You fags lose... again.

Sack Ferrara, bring in whomever, bring back Iago, start Giovinco, Iago and Ariaudo, and build for next season. This season is fucking OVER WITH as far as I'm concerned.

That was one of the most hilarious matches I've ever seen.

Buffon - Why play if you're injured? Ridiculous. 0

Caceres - Silly tackles and crappy crosses, but better than the two morons in the middle. 2

Legro - Crap player. Always has been, always will. 0

Canna - Second biggest POS (piece of shit) on the planet. I hope he retires tomorrow and gets the hell out of the game because he's past it and a fucking idiot. Hopefully he'll break both his legs soon. -10 FUCK YOU

Molinaro - Just leave already. 0

Grosso - The BIGGEST piece of shit on the planet. Still up to his pathetic diving antics. Cheaters like this guy should be banned from the game without a doubt, and in fact sent to Guantanamo on football terrorism charges. You, sir, are a pathetic, greasy, moronic little turd. I hope someone breaks your legs, too. -10000 FUCK YOU

Tiago - Just leave already. 0

Poulsen - Our best player by far, not even close. But he adds nothing when we have the ball. 6

Marchisio - Really screwed up in the first ten minutes. World class players do not make those mistakes, so you do the math. 0

Diego - 0

Trezeguet - Can't be angry at him, the rest of the team doesn't get him the ball. 6

Amauri - Time to pack your bags, Jackass. -10

Giovinco - The only player who seemed to give a damn. He should leave this train wreck for Arsenal or a club that isn't filled with morons. 7

Camo - 0

Ferrara - -1000000 please leave.
If all players whom you are asking them to leave do so
i wonder what our formation will be like

Buffon
caceras physiotherapiest another physio security man
team's doctor ball collector porter chiropracter
blnc trezeq

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)