[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (14 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
But do you see us having a winning mentality?
It's all oh well they are strong, we will do our best and not we are Juve, we will do it.
Bayern for example used to have this Mia san mia!-feeling, we are Bayern, we buy the good players from the other teams and rape them and we win everything.
We should have this too at least we used to have it. Teams had respect when they had to play Juve. Now it's more hey Juve we'll get points there!
The same happened to Bayern in the last year, the other Teams didn't respect and fear them anymore. And now after their game against us they got it back, they so wanted to win this while we were just sleeping. I know tactics and Ciro but I don't saw any of our players fighting for their team.
Same goes to everyone in the club, it feels like it's ok to lose matches. But it's not when you want to be back on top. It's not enough when your name is Juventus. The spirit is gone.
Thought I should have the decency to reply to your post ;)

You are right that the winning mentality has gone missing as of late, but I don't think that means we've turned into losers just in the span of a few weeks.
I also think that other teams still respect us. But respecting us does not mean they're not going to try and win the game. But hasn't that always been the case?

Anyhow, I think everyone agrees we are in a shitty situation at the moment, the worst in many years. It may even get worse before it gets better, because I myself don't see any quick solutions at the moment.

Welcome back Vin. Always good to have you for support on all matters related to Juve. It's alarming how we almost agree on everything pertaining to Juve, and I am a Mooslim :p

Where are you Buck Futter? Still hiding? :p
I was just being honest. :D

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
BARI (4-4-2): Gillet; A.Masiello, Diamoutene, Bonucci, Stellini; Alvarez, Donati, Almiron, Rivas; Barreto, Meggiorini.
A disposizione: Padelli, Allegretti, Gazzi, Langella, De Vezze, Koman, Sforzini, Kamata. All. Ventura
Squalificati: Ranocchia, Parisi
Indisponibili: Donda, Paro, S. Masiello, Kutuzov, Antonelli, Langella, Greco.

JUVENTUS (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Caceres, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie, Grosso; Camoranesi, Poulsen, Marchisio; Diego; Amauri, Del Piero.
A disposizione: Manninger, Grygera, De Ceglie, Salihamidzic, Tiago, Giovinco, Trezeguet. All.: Ferrara
Squalificati: Felipe Melo
Indisponibili: Iaquinta, Chiellini, Sissoko.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Wow, so Ferrara is sticking with the same formation and starting line up as the one that was humiliated against Bayern. Unbelievable.

The thing is that Bari are so shit right now that we are probably going to win this game and the Champions League fiasco is going to be forgotten by the board and Ciro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)