[Serie A] Bari 1-0 JUVENTUS (August 29th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2010
Team has no style. Del Neri wanted Juve to use wings and today I saw only few good runs. In the second half I felt like they tried to push the ball through the middle. Bari with Almiron seemed better than Juve with Marchisio and Melo/Sissoko (sick substitution).

awit

Jan 10, 2010
How can we use our wings when we have someone like Pepe there? We shouldn't even pass the ball to him, should pass to the opponents instead. They have a bigger chance of passing the ball to one of our players than Pepe.

Siddiqqa

Bellissima
Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2667523 said:
hello guys, i missed the game, just watched highlights and bari had 5-6 moments to score, we had only 1 @ 92 minute Chiellini header , right ?
nope i thought we had some good opportunites right at the start as well

medo

May 26, 2007
Obviosly we still need some time to gel..
but we somehow forgot that Bari -on the other hand- isn't a bad team - not bad at all! and some other competitors will be losing points to them.. and I ofcourse mean our crappy rivals inter and milan..

that doesn't mean we shouldn't be really disappointed for today's loss.. it really hurts.. but it's not a disaster.. still this is only the first round..
Krasic still not fit for a full game.. Aquilani didn't participate at all.. they might change things when they're fit..

let us wait and see if there are new arrivals this week.. a new striker and a new LB would really do us good.. we had new subtitutes for DP and Quagli today..

let us give our lads some faith.. I believe the team and us supporters only need patience..

the moment the team finds the right tempo -and they will- ten things will start to change..

Forza Juve!

:flag1:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
One more loss and all of your vaginas will fall out!
Shock!! It's going to make more than one match to create a Scudetto winner. Some here seem to think that we are entitled to victories because we have a famous name of our shirts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)